Lighter life to slimming world

janny

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has gone from lighter life to slimming world? I lost 2and half stone in 8weeks on LL(didnt manage to stick for the full 14weeks!), then went straight to slimming world which I have been following for 3 weeks now, with just 2lbs loss (been doing EE).... have stuck to it, and thought I might have lost a bit more ... any ideas ??:):)

Hiya,

Unfortunately I've never been on Lighter Life (or any similar plan), but what I do know is that the weight loss expected per week/month is very different.

SW isn't a quick weight loss plan - they say a 1lb loss per week is average over the course of following the plan, so you're only just under that. You've only been doing it a few weeks too - I gained on my first week on EE - and I think your body will need a little time to readjust to this different way of eating.

Are you using your healthy extras and syns? They're quite important for weight loss on SW so don't miss them out! If you fancy, you can post a food diary and we can all be nosy and see how you're doing?

Hope that helps a bit, and good luck (and well done with your weight loss already).

Hi,

I came from CD straight to SW, the losses aren't as drastic but SW suits me and my family and I can still have some sort of social life on this plan ;)

My losses on cd were good, and my losses on SW are good (about 2lbs a week)

Well done on your losses so far x

Thank you for your messages ... I guess it took me years to put this weight on, will take time to get where I am going! :)

it sounds like your bodys just ajusting to the different ways of eating, i honestly feel sw is a eating plan for life. Obviously your finding the losses not as drastic a LL, but try and relax and enjoy sw and see where it takes you :) x

Back