LIGHTERLIFE TV ADVERT

Don't you think the girl still looks fat on it? I wonder if they tried to get the woman who is on the front cover of the LL magazine. She looks amazing. Maybe they thought people wouldn't believe the weightloss possible.
I notice too that the girl they chose is VERY pretty.

:eek: I dont think she looks in the least bit fat. She looks fantastic!

I haven't seen it...what channels has it been on folks?

I think the girl looks great in the advert. A real women...with curves.

Don't you think the girl still looks fat on it? I wonder if they tried to get the woman who is on the front cover of the LL magazine. She looks amazing. Maybe they thought people wouldn't believe the weightloss possible.
I notice too that the girl they chose is VERY pretty.

I kinda agree with you. The woman on the front of this issue of LL magazine looks amazing. Have you seen her in her shorts?!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen much better after pics.

HOWEVER she still looks good and it's visible she's lost some. Well done her for keeping it off for 3 years.

The theme of the ad is cr*p though ...

god if that's fat then god knows what you'd think of me. If I looked like her I've be sooooo happy!

Three years though is admirable. It's the keeping it off that is hard!!! (Don't we know it?) What I mean is, for an advert, I thought they may have chosen a "better" candidate. She isn't fat, per se. but for someone who is extolling the wonders of the diet I think she is a bit hefty. There are lots of pictures of girls on here who have done the diet and look absolutely fantastic. I won't mention any for fear of leaving some out. I think they went for someone with a nice face to "sell" the diet, rather than someone who had lost a great deal of weight, if you see what I mean.

I think the girl looks great. We watched the advert tonight in the group with our counsellor and the liason LL person for GP's. They felt that the ad stated it was for obese people, and they had a problem with that wording. I haven't as you have to have a BMI int eh obsese catagory to be started on LL, meerly overweight is not descriptive enough. They also stated that the girl in the ad lost over 7 st and they thought that should be mentioned. I agree, it is motivating and the girl didn't look 7st heavier in her cut out. Hope it does well althugh I am sure the music will get on your nerves after a while. It goes onto terrestrial tv in june but just on digital/sky at the mo. Vikki

She looks fabulous if only I was that fat!!!!!!Where???

I think she was picked cos she looks human.. if you understand.. a lot of people who do LL/CD/LT.. just want to feel comfortable in themselves.. and be a weight in which they feel comfortable.. and confidence from her is shown in the advert.. she may not be a size 6.. but she looks gawjus.. shes lost weight on the diet.. and i think it makes a perfect candidate for it.. she looks like a woman you would see in th street.. (in a good way)

x x

She looks healthy, I think it's great that they are promoting the notion of slim and healthy as opposed to stick thin.

Back