1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lightheaded need a bit of advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by hopeicandothis, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. hopeicandothis

hopeicandothis Well-Known Member

Hi all

I started SS on 6th May and today feel really lightheaded which concerns me a little, I have been drinking loads of water I'd say approx 2 and a half litres a day maybe more.
    Does anyone have any idea how long i should expect this to last?
    Apart from the lightheaded feeling I am doing great and very proud of myself.
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. OneDeterminedChick

OneDeterminedChick Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN

I felt like that yesterday HICDT, felt really lightheaded and a headache into the bargain, I went back to bed for an hour and it subsided. Also plenty water which ur doing already.
    I'm now on day 3 and feeling great, so hope ur better soon and keep at it. You will be fine and you will get past it. x

4. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Well-Known Member

When you hit ketosis you should feel tonnes better, you're only on the second day so you should feel better by the end of the week. I still get light headedness sometimes and I'm on my 11th day, it's something we have to deal with I guess!

5. Izzycat

Izzycat Well-Known Member

Hello
    I am on week nine - and i still get light-headed sometimes!
    Not so much now, but normally around the time when i need a shake as i have got engrossed in something and am late taking it - the body way of telling you!

chin up - the results are worth all the little things - promise!
    x

6. hopeicandothis

hopeicandothis Well-Known Member

Hi all
    Thanks for all your words of advice and encouragement, I will try not to stress too much about it.
    I was reading about Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen's wife, she lost loads of weight on the LL, but she said she was at the gym every day etc...I go to the gym a lot and am really hoping that i can still go back to it next week.
    I will just have to take it really easy.
    There's a good story in this week's chat magazine about a couple who lost 15 stone between them in 15 weeks. Amazing!
    Can't wait for my first weigh in...bring it on!!!! x x