lilacbunnykins(sue)diary

worse thing is the horrid taste in mouth .....its yuk!!!!!!my 1st weight in is tmrw excited but nervouse incase i not done good,,,i so hope i have ,im not going to anyfireworks tnt as cat going to be really scared so going to be looking after her,will have tv on in everyroom lol to drown out noise of fireworks.....just had me yummy fruits of forest shake with ice makes nearly a pint and yummy...
sue

Where are you in essex sue ?

oh yes , drove through basildon the other week , my other half used to live basildon , but hes from dagenham . now hes living in herfordshire .

DAY 7...
wow i have nearly done a week,im so proud of myself,been really hard,but last night cooked hubby my fav dinner,spag bol and didnt even want any,so cooked a big sausage casserol up after lol,so i could freeze him meals,so all i have to do is cook rice or pots with it...im feeling really cold as of last 2 days,have my 1st weigh in this afternoon,so ecited but worried to as dont think ive done to well,oh well will let you all know later..
sue

Good luck with the weigh in !

Hi Sue,:D

Well done again for your weight loss tonight. I won't tell anyone I will let you do that as I could see you were excited.
Look forward to your next weigh in.

Keep it up you are doing well.:D

Nick

Well done Sue with your weight loss 6lb is great . I am also doing my weight loss today cos my cdc is coming today , i started thursday

day 11

well seem ok this morn,think the wanting food is due to me nearly being totm..i always used to pig out that week....just having anivre shoc milkshake yumm,my belly seems to be getting smaller too..wahoooo,when i hold it in it stays in more lol:)

2nd weight in

just had 2nd weight in,its mt totm so thought would not lose any,but lost 2lb so really pleased about that,hopefully will lose more next week,ive now lost half a stone which is so good...:D

oh dear i ate something..

well i went to london for mostof the day saturday,wanted to check out where hospital was for when i go for my 1st ivf consultation,and realised id have to eat,so we went mcdonalds and i had one of there chicken salads,was really good as didnt have the sauce with it,and must admit struggled to eat it...watched hubby eating a burger with cheese and bacon and chips and didnt fancy it at all,infact it looked really greasy,was really proud of myself,and am hoping it didnt kick me out of ketosis......still struggling to drink me water im trying to drink 4 ltrs a day in the hope i will lose more....well im in 3rd week now and still not feeling hungry....3rd weight in is tuesday so hope ive lost more....
sue;)

wahoo lost more

had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 4lbs,2 more to go and have lost my 1st stone!!!am so pleased with myself....:party0019:

Well done.....LBK

sizes

In 3 weeks i have lost.....
4 inches of me waist
4 inches of me things
and 1 inch of me boobs lol
oh an of course 12lbs wahoooooo:D

Welldone ! it will be all worth it

im now on week 4,and got my works xmas do next sat,so decided to go through all me clothes to see what to wear!!!BUT...nothing fits!its all to big,one skirt fell of me ahhhhh im so pleased,so im now a size 18!!!!!managed to get a nice top whilst shopping and already got a size 18 pair of trousers,which i may need to put a belt on...im soooo pleased.....

Woo hoo well done you - thats fantastic, your well on your way there 1/3 done in fact to your goal :D

ahh got drunk

Had my works xmas party sat,we went to a hotel and was allinclusive,was good with meal,had aprawn cocktail for starter,a slice of turkey and gammon for main,with carrots,few brussels and a sausage,then had a apple tart thing for dessert which was naughty...BUT....i had a bit to drink which prob wont help my weight next week ahhhhhh...i did struggle to eat the meal,but i did dance nearly all night so hopefully that will help me.....

Back