LilmissMunchies weight loss journey.....Here goes!! *Lets Do It Together!*

No I haven't... I don't really like pastry - I know weird right? Everyone always is like SAY WHAT? It's worse when they also find out I don't like pizza haha :)

Today is my shred day, I will be.doing it within the next hour or so... As I'm going out to enjoy the sun today and I'm pretty sure I won't do it later cause I'll be tired out from my long day in the sun!

Well I did the shred and definitely did feel I have worked out!!! Its mainly the pain in my knees to be honest that I didn't like.. But thats due to my unresolved knee problem so I might have to just modify some parts to what I can do... Like squatting I cant do the full squats, I follow modified version.. actually for alot of it I didnt do the full version! But definitely with the squatting and that I feel my knee pain and I had to just try doing arm push ups with the modified push ups as my knees just couldnt take the pressure! :( I have been to the docs but they don't know what it could be and have given me anti inflam gels and ibupofen tablets but they all don't seem to take it away but I suppose they do ease it a little but not when I squat or kneel.. Kneeling is the worst and I just can't do it !! So when she does the push ups I am going to put something else in place of that part.. hmmm just got to think what lol.. And the squats I think I'll be able to cope with as its not direct pressure so still painful when I bend my knees, but not agony.. !!!
Right I best go to my mums as I'm going to do some hoovering for my mum and dad and then going to have a water fight with the boys later. Then sorting their room out as have a bunk bed to collect on sunday evening for their room to give them more space. I'm excited for them ! lol.. x Have a lovely day everyone!! ps 2 alpen bars this morning and going to take a mug shot with me and apple, then for lunch going to do something cold, perhaps a tuna pasta, then dinner my eggs chips and beans ! Long overdue but looking forward to that! lol x x

Well done on doing the shred hun, if you find kneeling to do the press ups hard in level 2 she makes you do some walking planks - have a look
as it may be a good replacement and works the same parts of your body without the pressure on your knees
Have a nice day at your mums, well done for going prepared! X

No I haven't... I don't really like pastry - I know weird right? Everyone always is like SAY WHAT? It's worse when they also find out I don't like pizza haha :)

Today is my shred day, I will be.doing it within the next hour or so... As I'm going out to enjoy the sun today and I'm pretty sure I won't do it later cause I'll be tired out from my long day in the sun!

wow I am shocked!! lol.. I just love a pie!!! lol.. And I am partial to a bit of pizza too yummmmm! But not obsessed with it and don't like deep pan, I much prefer a thin base... mmmm I best not keep thinking of naughty stuff as I don't know when the last time I had pizza was!!! :eek: Yay go me!!! lol

I have been looking on a few diaries and seen some before and after pics and been so inspired!!! It really is amazing how far people can push themselves !! :)
It makes you think differently when your keeping on top of your weight!! Well for me it does, I like to make a bit more of a concious effort of what my hair looks like now, as before I was concious of the way I looked before but as the weight piled on I didn't want to look in the mirrors as much as I had to so it was just a case of get the hair up or leave it but not making such an effort lol.. Not often did I wear makeup when I was at my biggest either.. that would mean too much time infront of a mirror!!!:eek: Now I wear makeup alot more and have to remind myself that If I keep on at it, despite any minor blips.. I will get there!!! :) x

I am just going to gut the boys room ready for getting their bunk bed later at about 6, I can't wait! :) haha x I am going to mums again for a little while with the dog and then coming back to crack on with a bit of housework while boys play in the garden... I LOVE this weather!!! :) Just make sure I stay cooler!!.. Which I can a bit more now I am a bit smaller and can wear slightly looser fitting clothes.. Although I do still have a bad habit of wearing cardigans or something to cover my arms.. No strappys for me just yet with these bingo wings!:8855:

Well done on doing the shred hun, if you find kneeling to do the press ups hard in level 2 she makes you do some walking planks - have a look
as it may be a good replacement and works the same parts of your body without the pressure on your knees
Have a nice day at your mums, well done for going prepared! X

Thanks hun will have to have a look at the walking planks... deffo going to struggle with the support on the knees! And even squatting is still really painful :( x

I love this weather but I did have my arms out a little but I was in family gardens all weekend and took a change of clothes as I will not walk around the street without leggings on, but with my family I don't mind. I have a good bit of colour, love a tan.

I was the same with hair and makeup, but over the last few months I have made more of ab effort to make sure my hair and makeup are done. I do it to make feel better but there probably was about a year I didnt bother at all.

Just popping in, how you getting on? :)

Hey hun!!
I have been good today but yesterday was my first big BLOOPER since about a month or more!! I had 1/2 - 3/4 of a tub of chicken fried rice and 1 chicken ball with 2 - 3 tbsp's sweet and sour sauce with the rice!! I hadn't had chinese in over 4 months or more so I really really enjoyed it but I did have and still have, the aftermath guilt!!! ... :/

I have stuck to it 100% today and having as low syns as possible for the rest of the week but I am just going to deffo expect a gain. What with the chinese muchies and doing the shred!! :( ...but I will be carrying on as normal and hopefully I will forget how nice it tasted and I really think It might be TOTM soon as I get the serious munchies and look at things I shouldn't look at!!! :( ... Now cake is screaming out to me and I think I will need to make some SW friendly cakes soon to help stave it off !!! I hate cravings!! lol.. I keep telling myself I have been good and I can do it, to just keep at it.. But now and again my brain does like to play tricks on me! lol.. I am liking the compliments my mums been saying about my choice of clothing at the moment :) Before it was all baggy baggy baggy, now I am wearing bits that seem to hide my tum and arms, but show off my curviness in a way I am not looking so Hippo'ee !! hahha..

Right I had :
Brekky : 2 alpen bars, apple and banana.
Lunch : Fruit salad bowl - Grapes, chopped apple,chopped banana, strawbs,
Dinner : Just had a chinese stir fry .Mixed vegetable and bean sprouts.. All healthy apart from the chinese stir fry sauce which I had just under 1/2 of packet. ..... UNEXPECTED SYN UPDATE!!! Mega Syn value for the sauce.... **14 syns for half sachet!!** :cry:
snacks : Crabsticks, Mugshot, more grapes.

I thought I was being good!!! :( xx booooo!!!!...
Beware of this sauce!!!
Tesco Chinese Stir Fry Sauce 175G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries ...Bad sauce!! Naughty Sauce!!... booo ... so gutted !!.....

Right now that's out of my system.... Going to chuck the other half of the packet and just put this week down as a big no no week.!!! Also going to have to write down lots of inspirational things to perk me back up after a crappy few days syn wise!.. I am going to write down some of what i've put on this diary in the beginning!!
Will be doing the shred soon to get out some pelt up fustration and hopefully tomorrow will deffo be a new day with no new sauces unless I check the syn value first! (Me thinking 90 cals, 2 grams of fat and 0.2 saturates wouldnt be that bad?!!! )...

Last edited:
I know what you mean about unexpected high syn stuff. I'm almost scared to buy anything that's not been tried and tested! The calories alone can't be trusted as the syn indicator :( Glad you enjoyed your meal tho. Now draw a line and start again. No beating yourself up! :D

I know I will try to practise what I preach :eek: t is all learning and its a lesson learned definitely! SO won't be making the same mistake again!! x

.......................................... MY LINE....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right ok now thats all done I can start tomorrow as a fresh new day and think about my choices carefully :) x

Have done day 4 of the shred and this time in the evening and with my own music!! I must admit I was much more motivated with my music and seemed to push through harder!!! It does feel like its dragging a little more with the strength and abs but then I'm even attempting to sing or focus on the song too so it takes my mind off of what I'm doing workout wise and my pains didn't seem quite so intense as my mind was sort of occupied! lol..

I am not sure whether I should do it in the mornings still or change to the evenings now! :brainfart:

I like the fact that I get it over with in the mornings and I feel refreshed after my cool shower and it feels like I have really woken myself up! But I do think that I don't feel so tired doing it in the evenings and I push myself harder?? .. strange as I thought that it would be the other way round! Too tired to work out in the evening after a busy day ! :rolleyes:
One thing I did think of was that maybe I felt like I could push through it better this evening because it was day 4 and my body is getting used to it a little more??

I will be doing day 5 of my shred at about 1pm tomorrow as I want to change it to mornings with my own music to see if it was that pushing me through, or if infact it was because I was more awake in the evening than rolling out of bed at 6.20! lol..

Right I best go up and catch some sleep, night night MM friends :) x

Oh I am still up but going up in a sec! I hope everyones been having a good time soaking up these rays as I have a feeling things are going to cool down now!!... I don't mind a bit of breeze but just no more rain please!!! :rolleyes:

I have loved the weather for the past 3 or so days though, really makes you feel a little better doesn't it!
(although hasn't helped me with a "treat yourself" head on!! lol)
I have woken up to the morning sun coming through the window.. as if to say "wakey wakey rise and shine!!!... Don't waste the day, lets go!"..
If it wasn't for me being terrible to actually get out of bed I would get out when the sun asks me to, but instead I turn on my challenge mode! .. Just until the big hand gets to.... then just thinking 5 more mins won't hurt! etc etc!! I hate lying in and never get a chance to anyway.. But it takes me a good 15 mins to actually get up lol... if not a bit more.. I don't know how some people can open their eyes, sit up, and get straight out of bed :eek: lol.. Its like I have weights in my butt that root me to the bed! haha..

Ok now I am rambling and better go up! Night night again ! :D

:nightf:

I'm a awake right away person most days, some days I'm not so though especially if I'm ill. I wake up and walk straight into the bathroom to start getting ready, my OH hates it because it takes him about an hour to wake up and I am on full go most of the time lol

I'm terrible in the mornings takes me a couple of hours and a few cups of tea for me to wake up. Well done on day 4, I find I'm better in the mornings for shredding and good idea using your own music, will give that one a go :) x

Wow!!! I really envy people who can just open their eyes and get up! lol.. I only ever do that if I wake up late, which isn't often!!! lol.. Its usually about 15 mins to get out of bed lol.. Once I'm up I'm fine, its just the getting out of bed straight away my body hates!!... lol
I have not done bad today,
Brekky was : 1 slice of best of both (HEB) with marmite, with cucumber and tomms, beetroot on the side, large handful of grapes and strawbs..
Lunch was :I had the rest of my veg and beansprout packet (1/4 packet) but used soy sauce this time and no syns!! A handful mushrooms and some mackerel on the side (but didn't go very well lol!!):)
Dinner was : jacket spud with beans and little cheese (HEA)
For syns : have had a humbug and an éclairs (1.5 each , so 3 syns), tbsp butter with my Jacket spud today (1 1/2 syns)
For snacks have just been fruit and 1 muller.

Think I might leave my shred till tomorrow morning so I can get back into a morning routine as I was aching a bit this morning but think it as due to my shred in the evening and I didn't have time in the day today as I thought I would.. so today has been my rest day although if I'd have kept to mornings I prob wouldn't have had a rest day just yet as feeling up beat about it! :)
WI tomorrow but dare say I am not expecting to have lost and highly expect a gain but not even going to take much notice if I have as I am focussed again and hopefully it will carry on now for a while before I get any cravings! lol..

How did everyones day go?? I had quite a busy day but it didn't involve much walking today which I normally do but we did walk about 1/2 hr and went to the park and had a go on the swings with the boys if that counts as exercise? lol!!
I have also been really busy sorting the boys room as they now have bunk beds and with the bunk beds being built came lots of toys and boxes to sort through so I was up early this morning lugging their toys about but have 3/4 finished their room now so now its just ironing and hanging up their clothes!! I think they are in big need of a clothes shop as their growing out of alot of their tops now so no doubt that will take out a chunk of our money :( lol..
Ohh Ohhh forgot to say on sunday me, the boys and the bf are going horse riding!! I havn't been in over 6 years and I was learning to ride before so I will probably need re teaching again but havn't attempted getting on a horse until now but have said to the lady that I will only get on a horse which is stocky enough to hold my weight without a struggle and she said she has one that will be fine, so I will see what I think when I get there !! lol.. Boys are really excited... me too!! :)

Just a quick message!!!... Off to my cousins little girls 7th bday with the boys at 3.15 x They are very excited!!! lol..
I have done day 5 of shred and lets just say it was unexpectedly the worst day so far! I was tossing and turning last night due to my painful achy arms (got this before the shred) and this morning just managed to push through the workout! Considering day 4 was getting a lot easier and I was not struggling like I as today!! ??? :/ hopefully day 6 will be better....

Weighed myself on the home scales and have STS!!! I am relieved and hope to not get a gain next week!! I am going to be ultra good and hopefully last week can be banished for good and not haunt me lol..

for brekky : I Have had eggs with mushrooms on 2 slices wholemeal hovis (HEB + 5 Syns for 2nd slice) (2 syns for tbsp marg)
lunch will probably be fish with steamed veg and boiled potatoes. with fruit side. I will probably have this at 1.30 and take a mug shot with me as I do not want to pick at the party!! I am so determined not to touch any naughties!!! Hope their are fruit bowls to hand! lol..
Then dinner will probably have savoury rice and pepper and mushroom mix on side. something different :) Then a mullerlight for afters.
So trying to keep down my syns to recover from my naughtiness earlier on in the week! lol..
Oh I will be having coffee with Milk for my (HEA)
So hopefully my syns will be 7 syns today...Heres hoping! :)

Hey little miss x found your diary, just read through and you do like to chat don't you ;) xxx
So impressed you're managing the shred :) you'll be skinny in no time ;)

:giggle: Yes dustqueen I do like to chat lol... :blahblah:
Although have had a break as just been so busy!!
It was my bf's mums 60th and I feel very naughty for having a big slice of choc cake!!! I have resisted it all these previous bdays but she brought one again and sent us home with way too many slices and I just caved in last night!!! :/ I wish she wouldn't pack extra in there!! It was the same type of yummy cake that was for my bf's bday she sent home and also for his nans.. I was so good but this time that cake just demanded I have some !!! so I did... But now going to be good up until thursday and will try to have low syns or no syns if poss so I can make up for my cake munch.. It was a big double choc slice too so extra extra naughty! lol... Doh!
Right I might be going riding if it doesn't bucket it down any more so hopefully no more rain so I can go!!! Really excited!!!! :) WIll be a big family thing with my bf and boys going too! yay! :D

LilmissMunchies said:
:giggle: Yes dustqueen I do like to chat lol... :blahblah:
Although have had a break as just been so busy!!
It was my bf's mums 60th and I feel very naughty for having a big slice of choc cake!!! I have resisted it all these previous bdays but she brought one again and sent us home with way too many slices and I just caved in last night!!! :/ I wish she wouldn't pack extra in there!! It was the same type of yummy cake that was for my bf's bday she sent home and also for his nans.. I was so good but this time that cake just demanded I have some !!! so I did... But now going to be good up until thursday and will try to have low syns or no syns if poss so I can make up for my cake munch.. It was a big double choc slice too so extra extra naughty! lol... Doh!
Right I might be going riding if it doesn't bucket it down any more so hopefully no more rain so I can go!!! Really excited!!!! :) WIll be a big family thing with my bf and boys going too! yay! :D

Lol I wish all I'd had was a huge slice of cake :) oops

Hey how are you doing? X

Back