Line in the sand

And thank you, although it was a head op, not my heart. But either way my heart is thanking me for loosing weight as I was getting palpitations before.

Oh gosh I'm so thick... must be the hunger affecting my vision :mad: I'm so sorry. Your poor head! I hope it's mending nicely and that your very healthy heart continues to be so!!!!!

Lol, that's ok. I might have mistyped somewhere along the lines as I'm using an iPad and it's too helpful in correcting things sometimes. I had a quick search online for starvation mode and there's so much conflicting information out there it's unreal.
I guess we are in a form of starvation as our bodies turn to our fat stores for fuel, but certainly not starvation mode as I understand it when things start to shut down and make us Ill. That's the bit I don't want to happen.

I know, there's heaps of info out there, but it all contradicts itself!!! I guess we just have to go with what we think works for us and what makes us happy - the ultimate aim :D I have to say, I wouldn't have the energy to run, but a few walks and a bit of toning is manageable at the moment, and will help me get to the shape i want quicker (and is good for my headspace and mood), but I'm taking it day-by-day. Tomorrow I might be in bits and good for nothing!!!

Day 4 and weak as a kitten... to be expected but I hope it passes soon. Only upside is... next stop, ketosis!!! Down another pound today, so that's positive news. Plus, I have a desk day today at work, so can slouch in wearing a hoodie and trainers... makes life all the more bearable.

And.... it's THURSDAY! Nearly the weekend :D

I'm not really exercising at the moment as I had surgery in September and have been advised to take it easy. I'm basically just doing squats, sit ups and press ups in the mornings when I get up before I'm awake enough to resist my iPad telling me to do it. I want to get back running but daren't incase I burn too many calories and my body protests by putting me in starvation mode.
I've got approx 3 weeks to go, so may start swimming again in the meantime now my incision has closed up.

i go running and have no problems? i know everyone is different though :)

h x

Hi all,

I'm still alive (just about) and floating my way through the day (on your encouragement, Lindo).

Thought of the day - Lipotrim only works for as long as you feel so cheesed off about your size that you will, quite literally, do ANYTHING to fix the situation. I think that's where the willpower comes from. At least at the start anyhow. I'm still smarting over last night's horrible moment of facebook realisation.... Ouch!

Thanks for that Kuromi... I was so overcome with the horrid sight of old, 'upholstered' me that I hadn't even thought any further... but you're right. Look and learn. And every day I'm working on this, I'm a step further away from that former me.

Another early night with gallons of water beside me here. Thankfully my husband is an XBox addict, and there's some big game launched this week, so he's only delighted to be in "the boys room" murdering baddies in these evenings. But do you know what, in this time before the festive season kicks off... what else really would we be doing, other than getting ourselves party fit :D

This morning, I was just over 2lbs down - great! And it got me into the 11 stone bracket. A nice way to start the weekend.

Worked out with my trainer, and did a great doggie walk (I wasn't working today). Got loads done, but time ran away with me so I've only just had my first shake of the day and boy, was it welcome! i was going gaga with the lack of food!

Now for the weekend. I have to say, I find weekends really, really weird without food. Everything centres around brunches, lunches out, dinners, takeaways, treats.... or even an apple in front of the telly... Not this weekend, it doesn't. But my lovely 'goal' dress still hangs outside my wardrobe, and I'm determined that it's gonna work. And I've a few work things next week that I really want to look and feel my best for...

Yay, Weldone. I'm shouting at my scales as they haven't budged today. They actually went up this morning and have since come back down to yesterday's figure but I really wanted to loose another .75lbs today and it hasn't happened. Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow where I loose a whole pound to make up for it.

Well done grove...you must update your statistics to show what a great loss you've had. Your in the 11's, woop woop

I cannot wait to see the 11's. Its been so long.

Im sure you will look cracking for your work dos.

Ava
xxxxx

Couldn't sleep well last night and I've woken up with a cracking headache. It *can't* be dehydration with all the water I'm guzzling, and surely, on day 6 (hurray!) I should be beyond the fuzzy, detox headachy stage. Anyhoo.

Jumped on the scales and I'm half a pound up. Boo. That's not part of the game at all! Then again, we all know that daily weighing is not a good idea for this very reason. So far, I'm down 7lbs in 5 days. Not shoddy, but I have usually done better. Will reserve all judgement until I get my official weigh-in on Monday...

Have a great day everyone. I'm feeling a bit low :confused:

Don't despair as I've often weighed in on a morning at a higher reading than the day before and by evening it's gone down again. You might just be retaining a bit of water this morning. Don't let it ruin your day as I get it will go again soon.

Hi everyone

So, this is a tough one to write, but after a load of soul-searching, I'm going off Lipotrim. And I'm writing this down so I can go on the forum and see exactly what was going on in my mind when I made the choice.

Over the past few days, I've been snappy, oversensitive, cold, lacklustre, tired, spun out and headachy. I've slept badly, drunk too much coffee, felt wired (a result of the coffee and the diet), fought with my husband, cancelled social events, dodged work meals, dodged friends (as I've had no energy to see them). I've fallen behind in work due to lack of energy and focus and today I totally forgot that I was meant to be in college this weekend. I've also spent the past few days totally obsessing about food, my size, my weight, my wobbly bits etc etc.

I have stuck this diet out in the past, but I forgot what a negative place it sends me. So, I'm going to keep supporting you guys on here, and I'm going to move my diary over to the general weightloss diary section so that I can, please God, stay on track. The results won't be as amazing, but my head (and family, and work) will thank me for it!

Huge respect to all of you who have battled on and fought it out. You are truly amazing people and deserve the successes that are coming your way. Please follow me over if you feel like it... see you on t'other side!

I no what u mean hun, lipotrim has its highs but it had an awful lot of lows. Good luck with your new weightloss journey, wishing u all the best, i no how hard it can get, atleast u can relax and eat healthily now

Goodluck xxx

Sorry to loose a 'trimmer, but hoping your new diet works better for you. Stay in touch with us all and let us know how you are getting on. I'll still read your diary if you keep updating it.

Thanks Natty! You've done so much in such a short amount of time... and yes, it really is all in the mindset. Thankfully, I woke this morning just as enthusiastic. So, it'll be off to the pharmacy today to get stocked up (I still have a few shakes from last time), and off I go.

Statistics later. There will be full weighing and (gulp), measuring.

Have a good, productive day everyone!

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Back