lip trim

pretty peach

Hi everyone this is my fourth day on lipotrim and im starting to struggle im so hungry! Any advice? Also how much did u all lose in your first week? X

Hello .. welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting to day 4 :)

I am on day 5 and it gets a little easier each day. The first week is hard but you are 3 days from weigh in so keep going!!

Drink plenty of water, that should ease the hunger x

Thankyou katie! Really good to get some advice off someone who knows how i feel been drinking loads of water! Cant wait till weigh in i hope i lose a big amount xx

pretty peach hang in there hun remember why u are doing this and be positive see shakes as makin u smaller! I am also on day 5 and I feel great I can smell skinnyness :) we are all in the same boat and wishin u 2 do well x

Try not to focus on BIG numbers. As long as your losing its ALL good :) ...welcome and good luck on your journey. Also look for no scale victories :D ...clothes fitting better...belts needed new holes adding to them ;) x x x

Thanks everyone really appreciate it as i am struggling today! And that's a good point i should focus on how my clothes Are fitting ect not just my actual weight. I've got a pair of size 12 trousers and i really want to fit into and b comfy by Christmas xx

I'm day 8 and I found day 2 and 3 hideous and day 4 wasn't great. I'm chock full of bugs though so no day has been easy but after day 5 it has seemed to settle down. You just need to drink water and hot (allowed) teas. I lost nearly 7lb in my first week but to be honest it's my clothes feeling baggy that is the biggest treat. I don't really care what the scales say TBH I just want to get back into my skinny jeans.
Hang in there - there are some fantastic examples of what this diet can do on here. Just keep busy and keep drinking that water xxx

Try not to focus on BIG numbers. As long as your losing its ALL good :) ...welcome and good luck on your journey. Also look for no scale victories :D ...clothes fitting better...belts needed new holes adding to them ;) x x x

Best advice possible
x x x x

Thankyou katie! Really good to get some advice off someone who knows how i feel been drinking loads of water! Cant wait till weigh in i hope i lose a big amount xx

You're welcome :)

Use your first weigh in as your first mini goal ... i'm sure you'll get a great loss which will motivate you to your next mini goal. Only a few days to go woohoo!!

It's not easy but it is worth it so keep it up :) x

You've done great to get where you are.... you'll feel miles better soon!!! It really does get better! x

yes it really does get better, hang on in there and the good days will out weigh the bad days honestly!!

"kylemore"]house gleaming lol, great distraction.have had third shake and day one done, thank god. Everyones a great support. Thanks.
Yea definitely good distraction just Need the energy to do it ha. Well done on finishing day one!

pretty peach said:
Hmm haven't quite figured out how u take someone message and reply to it cus wot ever i just did wasnt right lol

From one peach to another Hun it does get soooo much easier! :)
Wait til your first weigh in and you will feel cracking! I lost 16lbs! We peaches carry a lot of water :) stay strong and you will do great! Xx

peach pip said:
From one peach to another Hun it does get soooo much easier! :)
Wait til your first weigh in and you will feel cracking! I lost 16lbs! We peaches carry a lot of water :) stay strong and you will do great! Xx

Haha brilliant yes we do wow that's an amazing weight loss well done! When dies it start getting easier? Im planning on doing the tfr for 4/5 weeks then the maintenance really want ro lose 2 stone but also want to be able to eat something at Christmas lol xx

pretty peach said:
Haha brilliant yes we do wow that's an amazing weight loss well done! When dies it start getting easier? Im planning on doing the tfr for 4/5 weeks then the maintenance really want ro lose 2 stone but also want to be able to eat something at Christmas lol xx

Any day for you now Hun, day 3-4-5 are the worst but please just hang in there! After weigh in one you will find it such a boost it will become much easier xx

Back