lipotrim and long haul flights.......

am in a dilemma right now........due for a long haul flight next saturday to southeast asia (kuala lumpur) from london.......that'll take me at least 13 hours of direct flight........question is......it'll be such a waste of money for the flight fares if i'm not able to eat onboard. Ever been in this situation before? Advises needed please. Will look awkward to the passenger beside me if i do all my shakes......

is it acceptable if i take in protein-only meals (no desserts, no fruit juices, no biscuits, rice, no pasta etc, no heavy dressing, only intake is just meat/seafood) ......will this disrupt the ketosis process?

huge huge dilemma for me.......don't know what to do, n don't want to be starve at the same time, help :confused:

I have a similar problem this weekend as I am flying (via 3 planes) to Islamabad and then a week later am off to Abu Dhabi and then a week later have 2 flights back home.
I decided to stay 100% and not eat plane food at all. I am going to have Slim and Save meal bars - this is another VLCD diet which I use to alternate between LT when travelling and the bars are lovely. They take phone orders and post out really quickly so you could get some in time or indeed use Atkins bars as some others do when not convenient to use shakes.
Hope this helps.

Muchas gracias LorraineA.......gosh, loads of flights for u......will try the idea of slim and save meal bars, really feels it's not convenient to do my shakes inflight......i've been 100% on TFR, and still am.........manage to shed off from 80 kilograms, down to 57kilos in exactly 2 months now, started from 18/09/11.........whoever invented this diet, is a genius.......even at times i'm stalling n plateau-ing and even if there's no change at all on the weekly weigh in.......all the adipose tissues and the fat will still melt away, eventually we all will cross the finishing line, if there's discipline + determination, good luck to all......keep the spirit up high okay!

LorainneA, where can you buy those bars?

Hi, glad the info helped. You can buy the bars (and meals like spaghetti bolognese and cottage pie - gorgeous!) from www.slimandsave.co.uk
I'm toying with the idea of switching to S&S completely as cheaper than LT at £30/month and food is nicer and more convenient - only thing I'd miss is the weekly pharmacy WI.
Will see how I feel after Xmas.

30 a month did i read,what do u get for that? Better than 36 a week lol xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Well spotted - sorry! Of course I meant to say it costs £30 / week which is still cheaper than £36 / week - if only it was £30 / month though - must have been wishful thinking!

You get 3 items a day - combination of shakes, soups, meals or bars - choice is yours.

Back