lipotrim newbie bmi / cd

dont listen too other people, years ago when it first came out i did cd,
i lost 4 stone in 4 months, this was 20 years ago lol.
but i got all that from people, as well as i wont be the same person.
dont listen your doing this for you, not anyone else.
you stick with it!!

tasha €65 is expensive, its £44/£49 in the uk.
when you consider the transfer rate that should be between €46 and €51. still its worth it at the end of the day ya know.
thats why i want to change too cd , as its cheaper.

louless,, omg.. how much have you lost!!!!
there be calling out a search party soon for the bits that are no longer there~!!

well done your yet another inspiration:):):)

Hi mushroom,, yes there is a thread about the differning lipotrim prices in ireland.. the main office is in longford and we have sent emails to find out why the difference is so high.. in some areas in england people are paying as little as 35 sterling.... the lipotrim person said that it is not them who choose the prices but the pharmacists and th epharmacists have said it is lipotrim that make the prices high... have a look for the thread and there is links where you can send emails etc. it is a rip off but i dont mind being loads of euros lighter and even more pounds lighter tho it is a bit of a rip off.. considering i got flights to england for 2 euro i would be cheaper visiting a pharmasist in england for lipotrim!!

cant find that thread tasha, but i did a call round nearest cd is castlebar mayo!!! 50 miles away and its €60 euro a week.. then add the petrol too get there, even though i belive the lady will post out so can do monthly visits
€64 euro is average in ireland, salthill is 64..
i dont spend 64 euro on what i eat!!!!!

gonna do some research though, as lt/cd is way expensive here
39 pounds in the uk and thats IF you pay for it, you can get it on prescription from the doctor in uk !!!

regardless of the diet what a great place to live. I love galway. Is LP very expensivethere probably is knowing the place. I think it is best you ask your advisor about switching to be sure.

thanks mantronix, ( i remember that tune!!) yeah its like 65 euro a week, which equates too about 63 pounds.
still i will get there on optislim, even though i woke up this morning with a lovely dose of head cold..
think i might go back too bed on that note lol

Back