Lipotrim newbie

re: the dry lips use moisturiser NOT Vaseline or lip balm all they do is protect the lips from outside elements in my experience. Oh and of course more water, try to spread the water out over the day a bit more because its feels like loads! I have to say I'm finding the water part really tough, it makes me feel a bit sick but I'm getting it down me by sipping from 500ml bottles somehow it seems like less than gulping a glass!? Only day 5 for me btw and here I am giving advice like I'm a pro! lol
Apparently the trips to the loo lessen?? Either that or you get used to them ha :)

Well done for getting on with it,you're doing really well! I've found it a bit easier today even felt a bit gross when hubby and his mate devoured a bag of doughnuts in front of me. I just thought it is so not worth cheating on something which is so greasy/carby/sugary :yuk: I did have a sniff though :whistle:

Roll on weigh in and lets reap the rewards of our hard work!

Paula xx

Went to bed early last night, had rumbling tum and couldnt watch oh eat his noodles!! Have woken this morning feeling not too bad, didnt feel sick thinking about my first shake, got it down as well lol! In a course this afternoon, so praying im not up and down to the loo!! This is day 7 for me, so bloody hope im inketosis now, may go to chemist for ketosis strips, cant get to liptotrim chemist til Fri for my official weigh in grrrrrr!!
Hope you are fairing well too Sx:D

You really do not need buy the stix.. If you have been 100% for the 7 days you will definitely definitely be in ketosis hun, i promise! x x

Hey all, day 7 and feeling better, still very dry lips and mouth, but not as hungry... am definitely in ketosis, bought stix (couldnt resist)!! Didnt drink as much water as i should have as i had a course in the afternoon, and very aware of constantly nipping to the loo....! :)
Feel more positive about continuing with programme as last night I was very close to giving up........:D sx

Hey all, day 7 and feeling better, still very dry lips and mouth, but not as hungry... am definitely in ketosis, bought stix (couldnt resist)!! Didnt drink as much water as i should have as i had a course in the afternoon, and very aware of constantly nipping to the loo....! :)
Feel more positive about continuing with programme as last night I was very close to giving up........:D sx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you drink the water.... It can cause you so many problems if you don't..... Read this:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/185198-former-lipotrimmer-do-not-get-dehydrated.html

I really don't mean to scare you, but you need to drink drink drink x x

Blimey! That's made me reach for my pint glass, water of course! I only have one black coffee a day coz I do feel really stuffy mouthed after, but I just can't fight the need!

Back