Lipotrim! - Please help! :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mellum, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello, ive been researching lipotrim this past week and i would really like to do it.

Im 3 stone over weight.
    10 months ago i had my daughter, and i put on about 4 stone (pigging out, grr!)
    i went from i size 10-12 to a size 16.

I feel so awful, i hate going out incase i bump into someone i havent seen for a while.

I just wanted to know what you to do to get on lipotrim?
    i.e
    Age.
    Weight..that kind of stuff.

Also, im 17 so will that affect it?
    I sure hope not as i have tried healthy eating and exercise (which is quite difficult to juggle with..what with college and a young daugther).

Please help! Im so sad :(
    Mellum x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi hun,i feel for you i never lost my baby weight either ,as long as you are classed as overweight you should be able to do it im not sure about the weight x

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello :) I've not started on LT myself yet, that bit comes tomorrow morning but I did go to see my pharmacist today. (There's a list of pharmacies that do LT on the official LT website) She asked me a few questions - age, height and all that jazz and then she weighed me. After that I had to fill out a short medical questionnaire and she looked it over before approving it then and there. She asked me what flavours I wanted, I paid and went home :) Easy as that. I'm not sure if your age will affect it, though I don't see why it would - as far as I can tell their main concern is that you have three or more stones to lose.

I hope that was at least vaguely helpful :)

~Gem x

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    lipotrim.demon.co.uk will give you all the info you needs. you need to watch a DVD on line or borrow from chemist fill in a medical questionaire buy ya gear and off you go, good luck and keep us posted.

6. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi Mellum,

Welcome!

Your age won't affect you being able to start, there is another 17 year old on the Cambridge Diet Forum who has recently had a baby and she is doing really well, she's lost nearly four stone in two months:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lisa xx

7. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thankyou so much for the replys, they were a big help!

Eee, there could be light at the end of that very long tunnel after wall.

Ive found a local chemist that does it so ill hopefully be on it on monday! (fingers crossed, please please please!)

Well if i do get on, i will come back and start posting.

thankyou
    Mellum

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hope to see you back here soon :)

~Gem

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.