lipotrim question?

jennyc

Silver Member
hey guys ..iv decided to go back on lipotrim tommorow,but i found a site.that monthly will save me 1oo euro,just wondering,has anyone heard of this before? its a company in armagh..they deliver in 24 hours..i just hope its the same stuff as the pharmacy..

I think that's the NewYou diet, works on the same principals as LT but a lot cheaper and no weigh in. I'd do it but I need a pharmacist to answer to to keep me on track :)

Who are the company? How do they have the stocks?

I did get of ebay last time but got CD for some variety and as my aunt was on it and gave her most but I'd be careful?

I got my delivery the day after i ordered (order before 1)Was supposed to start yesterday but TOTM so will start tomorrow.Havent tried any of them yet so cant tell you what they taste like.They have shakes,soups,meals and bars,in a big variety.Im really looking forward to starting.The nutritional values etc are on the website.It worked out around €48 including postage,so a nice bit cheaper than Lipotrim.Il let you know about the taste tomorrow :)

What are they called or the name of the company?

Bah you need a credit card to order :( I've only a laser. Glad its going well. Day 2 again of Lipotrim for me. Eek

You can pay them over the phone aswell :) Dunno if that would help with the lazer card.I was having problems ordering before and they said they have other ways to pay, dont know what they are but maybe bank transfer etc,You should send them an email and see.You never know! :)

hey jellbell hows the new you diet going? thinking about starting it soon

I got my delivery the day after i ordered (order before 1)Was supposed to start yesterday but TOTM so will start tomorrow.Havent tried any of them yet so cant tell you what they taste like.They have shakes,soups,meals and bars,in a big variety.Im really looking forward to starting.The nutritional values etc are on the website.It worked out around €48 including postage,so a nice bit cheaper than Lipotrim.Il let you know about the taste tomorrow :)

hey there that was the one i was going to do..but when i heard it was nt the real lipotrim a kinda got worried..so i backed out.what are they like?are u hungry?
x jen

Hi Jen,
Not hungry really, but do miss food.Am in ketosis, so that helps.Its much the same as the slim and save products,but i dont use the ones without the vitamins etc.(They sell the high protein stuff on the site aswell but they wouldnt have the nutritional value as the others)I have 3 products a day,shakes,soups or a bar,i dont use the bars though as you have better losses with just the liquid.Iv never used lipotrim,but a friend of mine has and she says its much the same.
Im on day 9 now, i lost 7lbs in the first week.
Hope this helps, xxx

Hi Jen,
Not hungry really, but do miss food.Am in ketosis, so that helps.Its much the same as the slim and save products,but i dont use the ones without the vitamins etc.(They sell the high protein stuff on the site aswell but they wouldnt have the nutritional value as the others)I have 3 products a day,shakes,soups or a bar,i dont use the bars though as you have better losses with just the liquid.Iv never used lipotrim,but a friend of mine has and she says its much the same.
Im on day 9 now, i lost 7lbs in the first week.
Hope this helps, xxx

oh oh cool.i was just wondering,i was a little scared to try it as it wasnt the real one,but thats great weight loss so it must be simular enough..il stick to this one for now,yeah i know they say dont take the vitmins.but i asked my chemist could i take magnesuim and silicia as i lost half my hair last time,and had terrible cramps in my legs during the night.so these supplementa are allowd thank goodness..so far so good no cramping yet..hope it doesnt kick in.
delighted your doin so well..keep it up :happy096:

Thanks Jen,
I used to always take cod liver, and evening primrose oil,can these be taken do you think?Iv stopped since starting on this.
X

i take evening primrose but i didnt ask my pharmisist.so i will on tuesday..not too sure.il keep u posted:)

Back