First time Lipotrimmer and Day 1 Lipotrim - just finished.

Curlylocks

Would love to hear from all/any newbie Lipotrims as I think I'm gonna need a Lipo Buddy! Today was day 1.
Had Strawberry for brek, Vanilla with coffee and Canderel Stevia tab for lunch and Choc with mint tea & Canderel stevia for supper! Definitely hungry but really hoping that I can handle the hunger until the Ketosis kicks in in a few days! This is my first time doing Lipotrim.. Just got tired of having to weigh/point watch all food and exercise a million hours a week to try and lose three stone!!
So my stats are :
5'4" 12stone 12pounds at weigh in last night :( am hoping to lose about three stone! I'm starving guys.....
Searched online found this site with all you wonderful people also trying to do your best.... Would love to hear from all/anyone as I think I'm gonna log in everynight and chat so I can have some support... Always easier with support from others in same boat. Hope you're all doing well today fellow Lipo losers... x Am ravenous now but gonna have a quick cup of mint tea with a stevia before I go to sleep... I expect Headaches and even further hunger tomorrow!! AM I right in what I am expecting tomorrow? Am gonna go to the sauna after work at 14.00hrs to get my mind off it... I did this afternoon.... This better be worth it... ;)

First Time Lipotrimmer... Day 1 today... TFR (I Posted all below yesterday on new thread but probably need to be on here instead- today is now day2)
Hi all,

Would love to hear from all/any newbie Lipotrims as I think I'm gonna need a Lipo Buddy! Today was day 1.
Had Strawberry for brek, Vanilla with coffee and Canderel Stevia tab for lunch and Choc with mint tea & Canderel stevia for supper! Definitely hungry but really hoping that I can handle the hunger until the Ketosis kicks in in a few days! This is my first time doing Lipotrim.. Just got tired of having to weigh/point watch all food and exercise a million hours a week to try and lose three stone!!
So my stats are :
5'4" 12stone 12pounds at weigh in last night am hoping to lose about three stone! I'm starving guys.....
Searched online found this site with all you wonderful people also trying to do your best.... Would love to hear from all/anyone as I think I'm gonna log in everynight and chat so I can have some support... Always easier with support from others in same boat. Hope you're all doing well today fellow Lipo losers... x Am ravenous now but gonna have a quick cup of mint tea with a stevia before I go to sleep... I expect Headaches and even further hunger tomorrow!! Am I right in what I am expecting tomorrow? Am gonna go to the sauna after work at 14.00hrs to get my mind off it... I did this afternoon.... This better be worth it... Would love to hear from anyone in same boat...

Hi all, just a follow up on today which is Day 2! Is anyone else using tablet sweeteners with their shakes? I use stevia tablets by canderel-ones in green pack! Will this affect Ketosis? Should I use something else? It's just the promo states u can use any tablet sweeteners? Also, I've been chucking a couple of teaspoons of coffee into my Vanilla? Is this okay? I had chicken soup for lunch this afternoon & i think it's lovely... Yum! I just wondered also if it is too soon to get headaches yet or feel weak as I haven't, the only thing I have felt is super hungry and this is normally from afternoon to night? Does it get worse? I'm dreading headaches and a bit worried my hair will fall out:( but no nausea or headache yet on middle of Day two... Have a feeling im gonna start feeling awfull soon.. Opinions? Anyone any thoughts? Lausan I stuggle eves too.. My main time obviously! May I ask why u having weigh in after 5 days?
Jacked I know what u mean! I felt the same hence I copied & pasted above to get up to speed with u guys on here! Plus this is for those on TFR so we're all doing same.
Abbz: May i ask whybubweighing after so few days? I'm almost afraid to do that... There's no way it would be fat! I can't imagine using actual body fat for at least 2wks, just water weight from tissue..
Doots, how's ur afternoon going... I understand it's tough with children & mealtimes, I guess I should appreciate that I live alone at min (not for long though) hence was able to empty my fridge & cupboard! Lol.. A whole bunch of food in my car in 2 large shopping bags... Gonna drop round to my bros with it! Basically, I know for a fact my weak time is/will be eve/nighttime & if there's food there I'll devour! I would be like the chocolate covered Nun on the floor in Father Ted if I had chocolate or cake. He He:))
Love to hear from u guys!

I moved your posts to this one thread on the Lipotrim forum

I would avoid the sauna in the first couple of weeks until your body gets use to this diet.

Tablet sweeteners are permitted, not spoonable powders...most spoonable powders contain sugar and this could take you out of ketosis but in your case as you are just starting delay it.

It takes about three to four days to go into ketosis and this will well to reduce the feelings of hunger and in some the hunger feeling goes away completely.

Headaches are normally to do with cutting out caffeine all of a sudden or not drinking enough water to keep yourself hydrated.

The hair that you may lose on a vlcd does grow again...this articles explains what happens.
[h=2]Hair Loss![/h]
The science bit...
It's pretty common to lose hair when dieting. Here's why...

Each hair on your head grows for 4-5 years, then falls out. So your hair is always renewing itself. The long growth stage is called anagen and the short stopping phase that follows is called catagen. Then the hair falls out, which is telogen. The hair follicle then goes back into anagen and makes a long hair for the next 4-5 yaers.

What happens during weight loss is Telogen effluvium. It also happens after any stress to the body. Some of your hair follicles go into catagen to conserve body resources. So the hairs stop growing and "rest". Once your body feels safe again, those hairs go back into anagen - but because there was the pause in the middle, the brand new growing hair pushes the old hair out of the follicle. So in reality you have just as much hair as you did before - and it's probably far healthier hair. But the new hairs are short :)

Normally around 10% of your head of hair is in the catagen or telogen phase, in essence resetting itself to prepare for new hair to grow in. Because you have so much hair on your head, you don't even notice. During weight loss that percentage gets higher, but this is only temporary. Your body starts creating new hair in its normal cycle once it settles into a healthy weight and those hairs start growing again. Remember that hair doesn't reach a long state overnight! So all those new, healthy hairs need time to grow out to whatever length of hair you have chosen.

Usually it takes 6 months for your head of hair to have grown back out to typical fullness. Hair grows around 1/2" per month, so at the 6 month mark, the hair is around 3" long which is enough to seem thick on most heads. Again, it's not that the hair is MISSING during this intermediate time. It's just that it is brand new and growing from scratch.

Copied from here Weight Loss, HairLoss and Low Carb - Low Carb if you want to read the whole article!​

Mini, thank you for that excellent article about hair loss while dieting. It is one of the things I was most worried about and I have never read it explained better. It's a big help.

Back