Lipotrim to Slimming World

Well guys, day 2 didnt go very well. I was actually physically sick drinking my shakes in the morning and at lunch. The thoughts of having one for dinner made me green and all I could do was cry - how awful am I!!

But I took the plunge and decided that I would NOT allow this to put me off my weightloss goal. So I went back to my old Slimming World group tonight where I had sucess last time and only put some back on due to a bad year of family problems.

So I am back on track - Red and Green Days here I come.

Thank you all soooooo much for your support these past 2 days. I have so much respect for you all - you are doing something so hard that I just couldnt!

Lots of Love
xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well done for giving it a go and best of luck on Slimming World x

Good luck with SW. I will try not to think of you eating bowl fulls of pasta. xx

well you gave it a go good on ya its not for everyone, wishing you lots of luck with slimming world x

I am going to try and cut down on pasta and rice. Maybe stick to more red days - meat! lol

But just think while i slog away on SW, you will be having at least double my weight loss each weight!

Why, oh why, does the big man upstairs not listen to me when I ask to wake up thin one morning...lol

Good Luck - keep at it!

xx

pray to the LT god he listens all the time! Good luck xx

Good luck on SW hun. Let us know how you're doing on it.

x

Hey Babe - you'll always be welcome on here.

Take care.

x

I'm sorry that LT didn't work out for you hunny :( However, you still seem determined to get downsized so I wish you the best of luck and hope to see that pretty face around here every once in a while :)

Back