LISSY25 WHERE ARE YOU ?

soolaboola

sisters of slim
lissy25 where are you ,looking forward to see how you do on calorie counting,and cant find any new posts ,how are you getting along,miss your posts. Angie and josef x

I'm here <3

Lost 1lb in my first week

and 2lb this week

it's not coming off as quick as it was on Slim fast but I've eaten loads which is wierd, didn't feel like I was on a diet

I've decided I'm coming back to Slim Fast at least til Christmas as I want to lose as much as possible by then. So you'll be seeing a lot more of me again :D

How are you and josef getting on?

Lissy xx

nice to hear from you,i think you will be more structured if you only have 1 meal a day to think about not 3 dont you think,joe and i are fine it was our 1st year diet anniversary on the 1st and we have lost 100lb between us ,i lost 4lb last week and that is after a year ,i was well shocked,but i have moved my treadmill up to full incline i think that did it,nice to see you back ,all my regular ladies i talk to seem to have vanished speak soon angie x

hehe, i've noticed this place is a bit dull

Congrats on your losses you must have lots of willpower... wanna share? ;)

I need to fit some exercise in, it's 1 thing that I haven't changed, still do nothing all day. I have a manual treadmil and everytime I use it the belt goes to one side and i have to get off and move it back into the centre.

I've tried to order a Wii Fit but no luck, nowhere has stock, maybe I'll try a playstation dance mat. or the Kirsty treadmil and free bike from argos... will cost me the same as a Wii but that looks like more fun.

Lissy xx

Last edited:
Lost 3.4lb this week :D

Managed to get hold of a Wii Fit on Monday, checked my local argos at 5am and shock/horror 1 in stock!! so I'm excited. Haven't been able to play on it yet though cos I don't have a Wii console, but payday tomorrow so I'll go buy one

Lissy xx

hi i have a wii fit.ive had it since the day it came out.its really good.i havent been using it enough but am going to start doing it regularly when my oldest is back at school and my youngest is having a sleep.when you first start it you have to do more and more to unlock certain activities.good luck with yours.hope it goes well.

Back