Little incentives along the way..

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi all

Wondering if anyone is giving themselves any little rewards or incentives along the way.

I've bought a tin money box (the ones you have to open with a can opener) and I'm putting €2 a day for every day I stick to plan 100% hoping I'll have a nice stash for shopping when I hit goal :)

Would love to book a personal shopper and have them restyle me. :rolleyes:

Gg

That is a brilliant idea! I can't spare £2 a day, but I could spend 20p a day, and given the large amount of weight I have to lose, I am sure I can save a little something, maybe £40/£50 :D Then I can go and buy myself a nice pair of jeans :D

i havent actually thought about it but this is a good idea!! x

What a great idea. I could put all the money I used to spend at Costa/ Starbucks in it and buy some lovely new clothes

During my CD journey l set myself minigoals of 7lbs at a time, each time l achieved a minigoal l bought myself something small eg a bunch of flowers, lipstick. Planning a shopping trip for my daughter & l when l get to my target weight (been saving for it for months). Also going for a restyle at the hairdresser then.

I could put all the money I used to spend at Costa/ Starbucks in it and buy some lovely new clothes

@ Chele - that was my thinking! I realised I spend so much money on junk food (hence my weight gain) that if I diverted even a fraction of it to my "make over fund" I'd build a decent fund :D A couple of friends have said they'll come with me and we'll make a day of it.. go to a beauticians and have pedicures etc

Great idea on the restyle Disney.

I have a fake pandora bracelet, and for every two weeks I stick to SS 100%, I get a bead. Of course, the best incentive has been losing weight ^^

I've said we can get one when she has lost 5 stone.

Great idea.. and the walking it twice a day for half an hour will help with fitness :)

Back