Liz's food journey to a skinny mini!

LizB

Day 1 of slimming world

I've been told by my consultant to write on my food diary cards but I want to log one here too, I intend to try out many different recipes and some free hand of my own. I went to get some bits and pieces to start off with from Asda and they had run out of fry lite! I got the filippo berio spray that works out at 0.5 syns for 7 sprays. I'll see how I get on with that for now.

Breakfast got skipped as I went to Asda - don't worry it won't be a common thing.

Lunch is SW chips and cheesy beans (HE A) and a tbsp of sweet chilli dipping sauce (0.5 syns) and oil (0.5).

Dinner is left over pork with pasta salad with lots of veggies, followed by fruit and muller light yoghurt.

My snacks will be a hifi bar (HE B) and some more fruit. I had some homemade cheesecake at 4 syns too.

Coffee with milk (1 syn) and can of orange (7.5 syns)

I'm not sure what else to use my syns on argh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
13 syns for today :)

Last edited:
Food diary looks good. Syns are fine, you need to try and have 5 - 15 a day or 35 - 105 a week, so it's ok to be flexible.
Good luck with your goals

Thanks! When I originally put the first post on I'd only had 1 syn for my lunch. I wondered what else I was going to use them on. Turned out to be quite easy in the end just need to watch not over using empty syns like cans of orange juice!

Liz

Yesterday's food diary

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt

Lunch - SW chips, beef and mushy peas, oil (0.5 syns) sweet chilli dipping sauce (0.5 syns)

Dinner - potato and salmon salad with balsamic vinegar

HE - hifi bar and 250ml semi skimmed milk

Snacks - fruit, homemade cheesecake (4 syns)

Total syns - 5.5

Fairly good yesterday as today my boss for his leaving do has decided he wants KFC, so using my flexi syns as damage control and joining in for his party. I'm making buns for everyone at work too but probably won't eat one of them.

So today was KFC day, dun dun dun!

So it wasn't that bad worked out at 24 syns for my meal.

I had SW chips, beans and fried egg for lunch, heb two light hifi and 250ml milk for brekkie and fruit and yoghurt as a snack.

Total syns is 26

I wanted to add a pic of what I had or dinner, salmon, roasted veggies and pickles om nom nom nom. All 0.5 syns because of the spray oil :)

Attachments

• image-4174252974.jpg
    image-4174252974.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 27
So good I'm taking the left over veggies to work for my tea!

Just had a works do, wholemeal heb egg mayo sarnie so just the mayo to syn and a piece of cheese as my hea. Went on my break and had a coconut macaroon - 7syns argh! So there goes my plan for only 5 syns going to work out at about 10 for today so evens out yesterday. Just no more food syns for me this weekend I'm drinking on Saturday night but hope to keep it to a minimum just enough to keep me tipsy. Also planning on light clothing for weigh in on Monday.... Shush don't tell!

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

Back