LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hello Everyone. Hello Kay. DId you manage to log on Nanny Doreen? It is so frustrating trying to fight technology at times. x

Hello Everyone. Hello Kay. DId you manage to log on Nanny Doreen? It is so frustrating trying to fight technology at times. x

Hi - how's ur day going?

Afternoon Upd, how are you hun ? :)

Kay xx

Hi - I'm fine - hope u are too - had a busy day up to now so sitting down with a SW brownie, berries and greek yog mmmmm....

Hope ur enjoying LJ's thread!

Hello Upndown, Ive been travelling, shopping and then dashing off with forms to the solicitor lol. Im cooking soup and forgot to put the onion in! lol lol I think it showed how scrambled my head is lol

Doreen, did you try resetting your Minimins password with the link I sent you? I am sure you can get on here while you are away. If you get it working on your travel laptop before you go, it will be fine when you are there.

LJ This is what they sent me.
I know I am typing it in correctly on my other computer and all they seem to be offering me is a new password.

I have been told - may not be correct - that you can do minimins on a computer and an Ipad and an app but not on 2 different computers.

You have requested to reset your password on MiniMins.com because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time.

To reset your password, please visit the following page:
http://www.minimins.com/login.php?a=pwd&u=107379&i=9d51451476a1c86151b18076899a997280566cf1

When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you.

Your username is: Nanny Doreen -- there is not a space in my username

To edit your profile, go to this page:
http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Oh I don`t think I wll bother anymore, just use this one when I am home or maybe take both and see if this one works,

How frustrating - I can't understand why u can be logged to 2 certain types of kit yet not on 2 computers??!! Hope u can use it whilst ur away - handy for u to have access to here and handy for us to be in contact!! Good luck!

Hello Upndown, Ive been travelling, shopping and then dashing off with forms to the solicitor lol. Im cooking soup and forgot to put the onion in! lol lol I think it showed how scrambled my head is lol

Gosh u've been busy! I miss out ingredients in recipes all the time!

Morning everyone. After all that wheat yesterday my tummy is complaining. Bloated and uncomfortable. I have a wheat sensitivity like CJ. But today is a new day and I am on plan and wheat free again. I had a kefir and prune smoothie for breakfast. It was so delicious! Prunes HexB and the kefir I count as free yogurt. One tsp honey 1 syn.

I am off to work shortly. Planning soup for lunch, maybe a banana too. Dinner tonight will be something from my freezer with some brown rice. I am glad to be back on track and hope by tomorrow I will feel well again.

Doreen, did you try resetting your Minimins password with the link I sent you? I am sure you can get on here while you are away. If you get it working on your travel laptop before you go, it will be fine when you are there.

No sunshine here today but it's mild. I will try and be motivated to walk to work this afternoon. One mile round trip. I want to get to 100 miles by the beginning of August when I move.

Have a lovely day everybody. Let's do CJ's litre of water challenge again today?

Glad ur feeling better - enjoy ur walk - gosh all these challenges - managed the litre yesterday - didn't realise that my mugs hold 300ml (fruit tea) then the glasses (water) are 200 ml - so was quite easy to do in the end!

Everyone is so busy today. That will keep us out of mischief! I am home early from work. Sitting down with a large glass of fizzy water. Must add my one mile walk to my signature. It's a bit chilly out there but there is definitely a hint of spring in the air. Spring is good because after spring comes summer and summer is when I move! LOL. 139 days to go.

Evening all!

A busy posting day today!

How did everyone do today with the one litre challenge?? I managed 1L at work, seeing how much I can get in tonight.

Breakfast - banana, plum, a little pot of yogurt with a honey layer (1.5syns)

lunch - jacket potato, cheese (hexa) and beans

Snack- plum, grapes, Alpen light bar (hexb), hot choc (1 syn)

tea - chicken cooked in Italian herb maggi papers (1.5syns), new potatoes, salad leaves, cucumber, beet root, cress, salad cream (1syn), potato salad (3syns)

8 syns total so far.

I have been hungry today, I think that's because of the exercising! Does anyone else find that makes them hungry?

LJ glad your on the mend again, your honey must have fixed your ulcer!

Upndown your our making me drool with your brownies lol!

I yellowed that I have 1 day of leave to use by the end of march, my boss is off next week so I will have to use it this week.... Long weekend off it is then :) So I may try making some brownies on Friday!

CJ your food sounds really nice and well done for drinking plenty of water. How was everyone elses food intake today?

Mine was:

Breakfast: prune kefir smoothie (HexA & B) - I am used to the taste of the kefir now and using it with more fermentation which means more nutrients. Yay! And I must say how yummy the prune smoothie was. Will be making that again for sure.
Lunch: veggie soup, 2 small bananas
Dinner: lamb stew, brown rice

More than 1 litre of water.

LJ Just a quickie - am on my travel computer. I could not get on minis on the lap top until I used the password they sent me. Will have to look it up all the time for now. Don`t want to change it until I have been away.

I stand corrected because it would not work before.

This one is very small and may get a few errors for a while.

Thank you.

Food for today.

hexa milk
hexb bread

B: spaghetti & eggs on 3 toast. L: bns soup, jelly & fruit: snack 2 bananas. D: chicken thighs, cabbage & SW chips.
More jelly & fruit with mullerlight.
grapes and coffee before bed.

syns 1.5 jelly 2.5 bread TOTAL 4

Food for today.

hexa milk
hexb bread

B: spaghetti & eggs on 3 toast. L: bns soup, jelly & fruit: snack 2 bananas. D: chicken thighs, cabbage & SW chips.
More jelly & fruit with mullerlight.
grapes and coffee before bed.

syns 1.5 jelly 2.5 bread TOTAL 4

Oooooh another really good day - well done - hope u'll be in touch whilst ur away and that u enjoy urself!

CJ your food sounds really nice and well done for drinking plenty of water. How was everyone elses food intake today?

Mine was:

Breakfast: prune kefir smoothie (HexA & B) - I am used to the taste of the kefir now and using it with more fermentation which means more nutrients. Yay! And I must say how yummy the prune smoothie was. Will be making that again for sure.
Lunch: veggie soup, 2 small bananas
Dinner: lamb stew, brown rice

More than 1 litre of water.

Glad ur back on plan and feeling better - ur food looks good too and extra points for the water!

Evening all!

A busy posting day today!

How did everyone do today with the one litre challenge?? I managed 1L at work, seeing how much I can get in tonight.

Breakfast - banana, plum, a little pot of yogurt with a honey layer (1.5syns)

lunch - jacket potato, cheese (hexa) and beans

Snack- plum, grapes, Alpen light bar (hexb), hot choc (1 syn)

tea - chicken cooked in Italian herb maggi papers (1.5syns), new potatoes, salad leaves, cucumber, beet root, cress, salad cream (1syn), potato salad (3syns)

8 syns total so far.

I have been hungry today, I think that's because of the exercising! Does anyone else find that makes them hungry?

LJ glad your on the mend again, your honey must have fixed your ulcer!

Upndown your our making me drool with your brownies lol!

I yellowed that I have 1 day of leave to use by the end of march, my boss is off next week so I will have to use it this week.... Long weekend off it is then :) So I may try making some brownies on Friday!

Ur food looks lovely - and all on plan - so ur on track for another good loss this week! Plus another long weekend! U'll love those brownies!! I didn't realise how much water I was drinking - so have had more than a litre up to now!

LJ Just a quickie - am on my travel computer. I could not get on minis on the lap top until I used the password they sent me. Will have to look it up all the time for now. Don`t want to change it until I have been away.

I stand corrected because it would not work before.

This one is very small and may get a few errors for a while.

Thank you.

Glad u've got it to work - a victory! Pleased u'll be in touch whilst ur away!

Doreen, glad to hear you are on the travel computer so you will be able to stay in touch while you are away this week. Hope it goes well and you can continue to stay on plan while feeding your grandchildren. You have had some really good on plan days recently. You will be seeing good results on the scales when you get to a weigh in. Keep up the good work! Keep us posted on your food intake on your week away. If you know you have to report to us it should help you stay focussed and on the right track. :) And have fun!

Well Doreen, LJ and CJ have posted great on plan days - Mo will be sure to do the same - ur too busy to eat much at the moment! Shd be a great group loss for TEAM LJ!

A busy day at Upndown Towers - and oddly I wasn't at all hungry this morning so had a late brunch - then as soon as I'd eaten - I fancied something sweet - so had dessert - & had a struggle to stop at that!

Again wasn't hungry at tea time - so just eaten a small meal - then fancied a pud - the kitchen is now closed except from beverages!

Brunch - carrot & coriander soup, 2 SW brownies (2 syns), berries, from frais and yog

Tea - SW turkey curry (2/3 veg) & rice as yesterday, homemade sesame seed bar (HEB + 1 syn) & orange & orange yog

Drinks - 1 coffee ss milk part HEA, 2 fruit teas 600ml, 5 glasses of water with lemon (1L)

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kindness and caring. So glad I can keep in touch while I am away.

Don`t have to take too many clothes with me but I just have the food to sort first, freezer really, couple of meals I have cooked. charge up the sat nav and my kindle.

Early night, even 60 miles makes me very tired.

Back