LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hi - Hope everyone is well and on plan - I will try to catch up on all ur posts tonight - but just posting my food for today while I can - I'm expecting visitors anytime now!

Back on Sexpress

B: yog and berries

L: Carrot & lentil soup

Snack: 2 Ryvita (half HEB), 1 Laughing Cow Light (part HEA)

Tea: Chicken curry 2/3 veg, rice & orange

Children's Kinder choc finger (3.5 syns)

Drinks: 1L water (thanks to CJ's challenge finding it's getting a habit!) 1 fruit tea, 1 coffee, can Pepsi Max

30mins exercise dvd

I like the 15 min challenge idea! I will take this up tomorrow!

Glad ad to see your still motivated and on track.

Yes LJ and I are well and truly back on the wagon and will stay on here for good, won't we LJ! I for one love SW it makes me cook real meals, with nice fresh food and it's tasty and I feel better for it. Do I will be sticking to the wagon :)

Morning everyone. I was fighting carb cravings yesterday. I believe it to be caused by those darn Pringles last week. It finally seems to have gone. This morning I feel OK. I confess I ordered the Nutribullet and it is due for delivery today. Looking forward to playing with that. Many people use it for weight loss. They have two meals as smoothies and one as a normal dinner. I may do that. I already have a smoothie breakfast and it would be easy to replace my lunchtime soup with one. It depends really on the cost of that. I am thinking that soup is cheaper than a smoothie made with fresh raw veggies. We shall see....

Have a good day all and I will be back later!

No confession req'd!! Glad u've ordered it - u might be better off having soup - more variety for u - wonder if like me hot things sometimes fill us up more than cold one? ....and cheaper!! Just thought can u have hot smoothies?

Isn't it funny - how we crave things when we've had a taste of them? I can be like that with choc or in fact anything v sweet! I'm finding the SW cakes are satisfying my sweet cravings at the moment at least!

I like the 15 min challenge idea! I will take this up tomorrow!

Glad ad to see your still motivated and on track.

Yes LJ and I are well and truly back on the wagon and will stay on here for good, won't we LJ! I for one love SW it makes me cook real meals, with nice fresh food and it's tasty and I feel better for it. Do I will be sticking to the wagon :)

Yes and we're not the only serious fans of SW - have u seen how many followers there are on here compared to all the other diets? It's quite amazing but not surprising!! Do u know what ur going to do for ur 15 min challenge? I've just realised too that if we do that a few times a week (6??) for a brief period (4 weeks?) it counts as the Body Magic Bronze award! Don't think I've kept the Body Magic book but perhaps someone cd check sometime pls?

Evening all!

Upndown you are very quiet! I hope your ok.

Nanny D good food today. Well done for planning it all out.

mo how are you?

How did everyone do on the water challenge? I have had lots of Pepsi max again.. Need to cut down again! I had a hot choc and fruit tea and about 1/2l of water at work. Working my way through some more now.

Food today.

Breakfast - cheese scone

Snack - banana, grapes

Lunch - wrap (hexb), cheese (hexa), salad leaves, mayo (1syn), chicken

Snack - Banana, hot chocolate (1syn)

Tea - leftover veg chilli with chicken, rustic chips (2syns), salad leaves, a little cheese (3syns)

i tried the mango dessert sauce last night on natural yogurt.., yummy! It's like eating a muller fruit corner!

Today is my Friday yay! Long weekend!

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning, 1/2lb down since yesterday, so I think it was water. I may weigh again tomorrow to check.. ;)

thx for thinking of me - just had a few really busy days and feel asleep at 9 last night (v unlike me!) plus I have visitors for the weekend so been shopping changing beds etc!

Enjoy ur long weekend!

I am going to join the water challenge from today. May help me cut down on coffee, I do drink lots. As I said before when I think about I use sugar free squash. I reckon when I go home on Saturday I will be a litre of it in thr fridge so it is cold. Like it better then. Maybe half a litre each of water & squash.
Have sorted my food for today.

Breakfast @ 10.30 - 3 BGTY sausages (1.5) 2 eggs, loads of mushrooms and 3 toast (2.5)
Lunch. crab sticks with a little mayo (1/2) banana/grapes & yogurt.
Dinner beef casserole (mush, carrot & onion) brocolli and 230g potato
Probably toffee yogurt & banana.
SYNS will be 4.5.

Right - time to do the dishwasher - wish I had one, but not worth it for 1 - hoover through downstairs, put more washing out, take dog for a walk then sit down with a Beanies Irish cream coffee. (free) Not really cream it is an irsh creme flavoured coffee. A very small jar £2.50 from Sainsbury.

Have a good day everyone, hope your weather is as good as ours down south.
Good luck to any weighers. Mine is tomorrow.

Hi - ur doing really well with ur food and will be burning up lots of calories with all the 'looking after children' jobs!! If u fancy a dishwasher - u can buy very small ones - some even sit on a worktop!!

Weather wasn't good here today - perhaps u'll send some up for 2moro pls?

Good luck with ur weigh in - ur food has been brilliant this week if my memory's holding up - so u shd have a good loss!

CJ I am going to do the water challenge today. I think that is enough for me to handle. :)

Yes the water challenge is a really good idea - I think helps to fill me up!

Doreen, it's great to know you are able to stick to plan while away from home. I commend you! A gold star is in order there. :)

Your food looks good. Not sure about the crab sticks though. LOL. I have never tried them actually. I do like crab meat. Are the sticks free on EE?

Crab sticks are free on EE & red. No they do not taste of crab - they are not crab. lol. I think they are actually called seafood sticks now. They are not bad, I usually dip them in mayo or salad cream.

I will wait till the morning to see if I get that gold star.

Hello. What is the water challenge please?

Hi Mo - how are u - I'm hoping u've had a less stressful time today? Or at least had the chance to swim to allow u to relax - take care.

Crab sticks are free on EE & red. No they do not taste of crab - they are not crab. lol. I think they are actually called seafood sticks now. They are not bad, I usually dip them in mayo or salad cream.

I will wait till the morning to see if I get that gold star.

Either way I think u've earned a gold star from Team LJ!!

Hi - ur doing really well with ur food and will be burning up lots of calories with all the 'looking after children' jobs!! If u fancy a dishwasher - u can buy very small ones - some even sit on a worktop!!

My problem upndown is that I may eat the right things but not always the right amount. It would be nice to lose a couple of pounds.
As for the weather it is raining now. Don`t think you will want that. The weatherman says cold very soon.

Hello Everybody. Hope you all had a good day. Ive been dealing withnbuilders and solicitors. I havent had any exercise so I walked into town this afternoon. It takes 30 mins. I have never walkred so fast!!! I felt great afterwards.
Food today- 1 slice of toast and a slice of pastrami
Lunch- onions, mushrooms, boiled potatoes fried with frylight with heinz 5 beans, blackberries and mullerlight
Tea: 3 snackajacks with 30g of philadelphia light, blackberris and muller light.
I hope to swim over the weekend

Yes and we're not the only serious fans of SW - have u seen how many followers there are on here compared to all the other diets? It's quite amazing but not surprising!! Do u know what ur going to do for ur 15 min challenge? I've just realised too that if we do that a few times a week (6??) for a brief period (4 weeks?) it counts as the Body Magic Bronze award! Don't think I've kept the Body Magic book but perhaps someone cd check sometime pls?

That is a good idea. I will check the book tomorrow for you about the body magic.

Well maybe I will try walking up and down the stairs? Or I do have a hoola hoop. I could try and hoola hoop for 15 mins, that will be good exercise! I'm not very good at it, but bending to pick it up will be good lol

That is a good idea. I will check the book tomorrow for you about the body magic.

Well maybe I will try walking up and down the stairs? Or I do have a hoola hoop. I could try and hoola hoop for 15 mins, that will be good exercise! I'm not very good at it, but bending to pick it up will be good lol
Nice ideas ! thx 4 offereing to check the book!

Hello Everybody. Hope you all had a good day. Ive been dealing withnbuilders and solicitors. I havent had any exercise so I walked into town this afternoon. It takes 30 mins. I have never walkred so fast!!! I felt great afterwards.
Food today- 1 slice of toast and a slice of pastrami
Lunch- onions, mushrooms, boiled potatoes fried with frylight with heinz 5 beans, blackberries and mullerlight
Tea: 3 snackajacks with 30g of philadelphia light, blackberris and muller light.
I hope to swim over the weekend

Hi - well done on the fast walk - ur really getting into the exercise bug!! Good food too - so WI day shd be good - I do hope all ur house affairs will be finalised soon for u.

My problem upndown is that I may eat the right things but not always the right amount. It would be nice to lose a couple of pounds.
As for the weather it is raining now. Don`t think you will want that. The weatherman says cold very soon.

Well on SW as long as ur eating the right things ur on the right track - and as LJ and I have discovered weeks after starting SW - we're only now able to consider serving ourselves smaller portions - but our eyes still think it's not enough to satisfy our appetites - but usually even the smallest portion size does seem to be enough!!

No pls hang on to the wet weather - we've had enough thank you!

I lost 5lbs :wow::bliss:

Can`t tell you how surprised I was. Never expected that much. Like a 1st week again.

Must look back over what I have eaten over the week - would like another 2lb next week.
Slow down Dor just be careful what you eat eh?

Back