LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Oooh upndown goodluck. I would love to know how that works. It might be an option for me if its good!! Hope you get your mojo back soon. I had to just write may off where i couldnt do it, but now its back. Who knows how our brains work. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thx - perhaps there was something in the air in May hey?? Will try to stay on plan today - but appointment's 2moro - so hope that works again this time - will post my progress!!

Thx - perhaps there was something in the air in May hey?? Will try to stay on plan today - but appointment's 2moro - so hope that works again this time - will post my progress!!

Hope this works for you Upndown. Have thought about it myself but never got around to it.

Sorry have been away so long there just does not seem to be the time with the children around. Must try harder, this may become a regular thing. By the way dog has a reprieve - or did I already say that? - vet has upped the painkillers and chemo tablets.
I have been soooo busy with 1 or 2 children, Paradise park for 5ish hrs Saturday - I am very tired.
I have failed miserably where food is concerned. Not so much the kids stuff but crackers and butter - lots of them. DIL fetched home cakes and I helped her eat them. I took advantage of the fact no weighing last week and went overboard. :gen157::banghead::booboo::break_diet:I think that says it all.

Been ok today has sausage sarni and coffee with neice and brother.

My brother has started to go to Overeaters Anonymous and is trying to get me to go. He has given me loads of info on it. Not thinking of going tho`. I have you guys to confess to. I will see how he gets on. He sounds positive tho`.
Will probably get weighed Saturday. Have a delivery Friday.
No kids for a while so will be on here every day.
:) xx

Hope this works for you Upndown. Have thought about it myself but never got around to it.

Sorry have been away so long there just does not seem to be the time with the children around. Must try harder, this may become a regular thing. By the way dog has a reprieve - or did I already say that? - vet has upped the painkillers and chemo tablets.
I have been soooo busy with 1 or 2 children, Paradise park for 5ish hrs Saturday - I am very tired.
I have failed miserably where food is concerned. Not so much the kids stuff but crackers and butter - lots of them. DIL fetched home cakes and I helped her eat them. I took advantage of the fact no weighing last week and went overboard. :gen157::banghead::booboo::break_diet:I think that says it all.

Been ok today has sausage sarni and coffee with neice and brother.

My brother has started to go to Overeaters Anonymous and is trying to get me to go. He has given me loads of info on it. Not thinking of going tho`. I have you guys to confess to. I will see how he gets on. He sounds positive tho`.
Will probably get weighed Saturday. Have a delivery Friday.
No kids for a while so will be on here every day.
:) xx

Lovely to have u back - I know how tiring it can be looking after the children - gorgeous as they are!! 5 hours at the park - whew makes me feel tired at the thought LOL!!

Glad too that ur back on plan - well done - it's hard after even a few off plan days isn't it??

It's so easy to fall by the wayside isn't it?? I just don't know why I've gone awry - been ok since Jan 2 yet really overeating now - perhaps I shd be going to Overeaters Anonymous - but not sure how I'd get with that?

My hypnosis is in the morning - just hope it works like last time - as I said b4 - I don't have a plan B!! Will report back!!

Mo - hope ur ok?? Know how hard it is to get back on track after a break - hope to hear from u soonx

Good luck today upndown be sure to let us know how it goes. X

You gone missing in action too Mo. I feel I really must make an effort to get on here everyday no matter if I have the children or not. I think I was just using it as an excuse. If I not here I don`t have to admit what I am eating.

Hope to hear from you soon. x

Good luck Upndown. x

I have some guys coming this morning to measure my kitchen for a new one. I live in a Council house and my kitchen is all bits and bobs. They are apparently going to design it for me. Mmmm. It is a small kitchen with 2 doors. Not much space to design with. I have 2 blind cupboards so hoping we can do something with one of those. We will see. It is going to take 10days to do it - no school hols please - as it has to be rewired as well as plumbing and decorating. Will be nice when done.

I am hungry, had brekkie 1.1/2hrs ago. Another coffee I guess.

Last edited:
You gone missing in action too Mo. I feel I really must make an effort to get on here everyday no matter if I have the children or not. I think I was just using it as an excuse. If I not here I don`t have to admit what I am eating.

Haha kids are no excuse nanny,;) we are here to help when we can with the food. Keep posting when you can Im always lurking around. xx

Oh and good luck with the kitchen, I love things when theyve just been done spanking new!

keep fruit handy for those hungry moments. x

Yes I know what u mean - but hope u know that no-one's making judgements here and it's a 'safe' place to say what we want!!

Good luck today upndown be sure to let us know how it goes. X

Thx and will do!!

Yes I know what u mean - but hope u know that no-one's making judgements here and it's a 'safe' place to say what we want!!

Oh of course I absolutely do know that.

I just feel when I don`t put it down I am not admitting to myself what I am doing but then of course then I can`t get the help from you lovely guys.

I know - we all go into denial when it suits us!!

Just come back from hypnotherapy - I know it's too early to tell but had a cake for breakfast (I don't help myself do I? Bonkers!!) but not chomping on the bit for lunch - so going to wait and see what I fancy - hopefully will have something low or no syns!! Phil's b'day today - so off out for tea - another test for the hypnotherapy!!

Hope u have a good day - and that Mo's out swimming and being her usual SW consistent self - we're missing u!!

Oh upndown you have a bday celebration and are expecting this hypnotherapy to work? Well if it does i wanna go. That would be amazing. :D

Oh upndown you have a bday celebration and are expecting this hypnotherapy to work? Well if it does i wanna go. That would be amazing. :D

Oh count me in Linda :D I would love to know if it works. After reading your post about it, I have downloaded a free app on weightloss hypnosis, will try it out next week after the challenge finishes and see if it works. Hope your having a fab day lovely :):) xx

Hello Everybody. Im back. I dont know where Ive been. I think it could be because the last two days I have been really good during the day and then had 3 or 4 packets of baked crisps for supper:mad:

Well today so far I have had 2 slices of toast with flora light. lunch atrout with a brown bread roll. Dinner- lowest fat I could find cumberland chipolata sausage , mash a vegetable selection and gravy. melon and raspberries ith mullerlight. I swam 30 equivalent lengths. If I stop there it will be ok but Ive been getting munchies at about 10.30 p.m. I hope everyone has had a good day. doreen the new kitchen sounds smashing. Upndown I hoe the hypntherapy is working. :)

Hello- Ive done it again. 3 packets of baked crisps!!!! 300 calories!!!! oh dear.......:mad:

Oh dear - they are nice aren`t they. Why can`t we leave them alone. My cupboard is pretty bare but I still found something to eat.

This is what I did

B: 2 toast, 2 eggs in frylight.
L: McCain Jacket (1) mushrooms 25g phili lightest 1.1/2.
D: Potato, cabbage, 60g mince, carrot, onion, oxo cube, tom puree & ground cumin.
(was hungry so had it early)
Tin Ravioli 2.1/2 syns
Later 4 sausages (2) in 4 bread (10)

Syns 17. Could have been worse
I guess.

Back