LL Men - End of first day

End of day 4 and all going ok so far.

Im having to remind myself to eat though, as im really not that hungry. I think thats a good thing.

REALLY NOT feeling the love for the Caramel foodpack though. That stuff is DISGUSTING! I thought that would be the one I liked the most as well. Strange.

Im looking forward to being able to introduce the bars though. Beginning to miss chewing a little bit!! :p

I think maybe subconsciously I did a little bit. I went more for protein based sources of things. I did have a carb containing meal the night before I started though - a bit like my last meal!!! :)

I find it makes a difference, as I have done it cold turkey and also by cutting down.

End of day 4 and all going ok so far.

Im having to remind myself to eat though, as im really not that hungry. I think thats a good thing.

This is a sign that you are well into ketosis...get this myself and find it difficult to have all of my packs, but it is very important as missing your packs will zap your energy down the road and the good feeling you have now.

REALLY NOT feeling the love for the Caramel foodpack though. That stuff is DISGUSTING! I thought that would be the one I liked the most as well. Strange.

You wll fine that your taste buds change and this one might become your favourite in a few weeks time...strange I know:rolleyes:

Im looking forward to being able to introduce the bars though. Beginning to miss chewing a little bit!! :p

Well done on getting day four almost done and dusted:)

Love Mini xxx

Back