Long way left to go..

H.W

Hiya all,

Ive lost nearly 2 stone now but I have at least another 3 stone to go.

Its making me feel abit daunted. I wish this weight would come of faster! I no they say good things come to people that wait.. but feels like Im gona be waiting for ages :confused:

I feel like this too but try to think that the months are going to pass anyway and I might as well spend that time losing some of my excess weight. You have done so very well in a pretty short time. Just think how it would feel to be at your target weight this time next year-it would be so worth the effort and time spent wouldn't it?
For me this is the easiest 'diet' I have been on and i can't believe how much I am eating and yet losing and at the moment I feel like i can do this for as long as I need to. However I know that I may wake up tomorrow feeling completely differently about it LOL!
Good luck You CAN do this!!
Helen.xxx

I feel like this too but try to think that the months are going to pass anyway and I might as well spend that time losing some of my excess weight. You have done so very well in a pretty short time. Just think how it would feel to be at your target weight this time next year-it would be so worth the effort and time spent wouldn't it?
For me this is the easiest 'diet' I have been on and i can't believe how much I am eating and yet losing and at the moment I feel like i can do this for as long as I need to. However I know that I may wake up tomorrow feeling completely differently about it LOL!
Good luck You CAN do this!!
Helen.xxx

Hiya Helen,

Yeah you are so right! I've just gota think how good I'm gona feel when this weight is off :)

I agree aswell, Slimming World is the only diet I have stuck to and i cnt believe that I can lose weight eatin so much. its great! :)

thanks for the support, its really helped

Helena x

If that I don't dwell of the total I have to lose. I want to lost 15 stone. If I concentrated on that all of the time I think that I would go mad. Because as you say it never comes off quick enough.

Pay attention to the little victories. Look short term at the moment rather than long term. If you lost one pound each and every week between now and christmas you will have lost another 2 stone! It soon adds up and time flys by!

Look at the bigger picture

I just saw your post and can totally sympathise, I have already lost close to 10st in the last 3 years but have still got 9st to go.
It is a very daunting thought when you first start your journey, that it may take years, but then I tell myself that I didn't put it on overnight so why would I expect to lose it overnight.
I have lost huge amounts in the past, quickly (9st in 8 months) and put it all back on just as quickly. This time I am taking my time and I will keep it off for good. I would love to be at my goal by August 2012 in time for my youngest daughters wedding, but if I'm not there I will be as close as anyone can be. But more importantly I will and have learnt this time exactly how to eat healthily and incorporate my "treats" into that and I am happily losing on average 1-2lb every week.
So good luck and please don't give up or let it get you down, look at the big picture and see what great progress you are making towards a fitter healthier you...Good Luck
;)

Back