Look Good Naked - Stretch Mark Creams Reviewed Next Week

Mrs Lard

Silver Member
Hello Everyone

Not sure if anyone saw this week's Look Good Naked but they are reviewing stretch mark creams next week so this is just to let you know (if you're interested).

When I started LighterLife, I used Bio-oil because I had read that this was good. I also splashed out on stri-vectin in the US but mainly as a facial cream!

What are other people using and are the creams working? Would really appreciate any tips.

Of course, no cream is going to deal with the excess skin but if we can pool ideas for those not-so-gorgeous stretch marks that would be fantastic.

All tips gratefully received!

Thanks.

Mrs L xxx

Hi Mrs L

I was using Cocoa butter and I bought bio-oil but haven't used that up to now. I've gone off the working just on the stretch marks and have been using two Clarins products mainly, the toning oil and the firming cream .... I think they're working but don't know whether that's just my imagination! I'll check out my stretch marks later and let you know whether they've faded any?

Cath
x

LOL speaking of pools I think I could do with getting in a pool of the cream ..... now where did Cleopatra get that bath and the helpers??

Cath

I use bio oil and I have found it good on stretch marks and an old scar I have...

Mainly use Nivea Q10.

I do a lot of massage and some body brushing and so far so good.

Love Mini xxx

Hi
changing the subject slightly but still on the path of creams - has anyone got/used that Boots No 7 facial cream that claims to work on wrinkles ? I struggled to get some on the weekend, but have ordered a bottle off the net - don't know why all the girlies who were looking to get some like me at the weekend didnt try this - it is here already for me to collect at the post office and only ordered it on saturday eve. Anyway, it has had great reviews on tv/press etc so thought I would give it a go. Anyone who has used it - would welcome your views. Its Boots no 7 Protect & Perfect.

I'm quite tempted to give that Boots cream a go myself - except that I tend to buy these things, use them for a week or so and then forget.

I have the bio oil and went through a phase of using it and then forgot again! At the moment I'm madly doing that Dove moisturiser that gives you colour - which is very nice actually! I have all the body brushes and exfoliators too - but again tend to forget to use them.

BUT I just want to say, I think I'm in love with Gok Wan - he's SO lovely - much nicer than Trinny and Susannah - he really does make those women look incredible too! I'd LOVE to go on his show! I'm also definitely going to get a massive 50s underskirt I reckon - he had one on last week's show and this weeks show and they looked so much fun to wear!

Can anyone tell me where to get Bio -oil and who makes it - and how much it costs? I've been buying cheap ROC body sculpting (haha if only ..) stuff off the net but dont know yet whether it works - early days!

Back