looking for CC friends but...

Hi girls! :)

Leeanne, I totally get what you mean about totm, I'm the same, can't stop eating a couple of days before! Just got to deal with it and get back to it as soon as you can! x

Totm is the worst!!!!!!!! Makes me so hungry and so angry!!!!!! Hope you are not feeling too bad Leanne! Only a few days until you will feel better!

unfortuantly dr put me on the mini pill and so far I have had a 20 day period so I am in a permenant state of pmt ATM lol - anybody else had this? :(

Hi all I'm a big fan of CC I've tried pretty much everything else and I have come to the conclusion that I cannot be constrained!!

I'm only getting back on the wagon after 10 day holiday, by holiday I mean job search and house hunting with a bit of fun thrown in. I'm forever looking for a quick fix but I know there is none!

I had done 3 outta the slim in 6 program but fell off the wagon!!

I've fell off every wagon going its so tough is'nt it! Cc is for me tho cannot be doing with counting points or syns so I've fell off both those wagons lol! Totm always puts a couple of pounds on the week before

Totm is the worst!!!!!!!! Makes me so hungry and so angry!!!!!! Hope you are not feeling too bad Leanne! Only a few days until you will feel better!

unfortuantly dr put me on the mini pill and so far I have had a 20 day period so I am in a permenant state of pmt ATM lol - anybody else had this? :(

Yea im on cerazette. Never got them before on this pill n now its wen it feels like it n for 3-4 weeks. Nurse is givin it till oct n changin wat pill if its still playin me up.

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221lb (5lb lost 67lb to lose)

I've been on the same pill for the last few years and never experienced Any side effects!!

Any advice for a girl who has to tell her boss she's leaving work?! So nervous :/

I'm an ex-SW but tried WW way back in the past. Decided CC is the way to go - all the synning for a chocolate bar was doing my head in :/

Glad to see there are people on this forum, it did seem quiet when I first came on! :)

I'm an ex-SW but tried WW way back in the past. Decided CC is the way to go - all the synning for a chocolate bar was doing my head in :/

Glad to see there are people on this forum, it did seem quiet when I first came on! :)

Hiya welcome to CC
How long have u been calorie counting? I recently was calorie counting and lost 2 stone i have now gained half stone due to losing all will power since having family from abroad commin to visit we have been eatif too much?!
Sigh really need a kick up the backside and get back on it .. I was considering slimming world but then decided against it as i need something flexible like calorie counting x

Hiya welcome to CC
How long have u been calorie counting? I recently was calorie counting and lost 2 stone i have now gained half stone due to losing all will power since having family from abroad commin to visit we have been eatif too much?!
Sigh really need a kick up the backside and get back on it .. I was considering slimming world but then decided against it as i need something flexible like calorie counting x

Was doing it for about a month and lost half a stone which I was really happy with, then had a few occasions - birthdays, celebration BBQs, etc, so I fell off the wagon and have only just managed to claw myself back on.
Definitely with you on the flexibility thing - although I loved SW as I could eat plenty, I often found that if I craved a sausage roll from Greggs I'd have to syn it, and a lot of my favourite "bad foods" like pasties are more syns than you're allowed!

Hi girls! How are we all doing? Last week I was ill combined with totm and gained 4.5lb! But I've been really strict all week and happily am now down 6.5lb :D now at 12st 2lb. Would love to see an 11 next week!

Weekends are usually where it all goes wrong for me but this weekend - so far so good! :) hope you're all having a good weekend! x

No i not been good all week really :( had signs of totm other day n still not on properly. Which makes me uncomfy moody bloated n wanna eat!! :( stupid pill :( well done u tho :)

I've been on the same pill for the last few years and never experienced Any side effects!!

Any advice for a girl who has to tell her boss she's leaving work?! So nervous :/

Only just saw your post!! I always go with "I need a new challenge, I love working here but feel its time to move on"

cop out really but I am a wuss!! Let us know how it goes!! X

Yea im on cerazette. Never got them before on this pill n now its wen it feels like it n for 3-4 weeks. Nurse is givin it till oct n changin wat pill if its still playin me up.

its just rubbish!! They said it might take a couple of months but my OH is fed up with the pmt lol!!

Fingers crossed it gets better soon!!

How is everyone getting on? Lost two pounds but ate thorntons ice cream! I think I got tempted because I walked past te shop three times whilst shopping and just caved in! Got a week until weigh in so got time to burn it off I hope!!

Enjoy your Sunday night xx

Suffering from pmt and a hangover!! I have this hunger that just can't be satisfied :( trying my best to avoid food. Very hard!!

I went through with it! Spoke with my boss she was fantastic, told me the door was always open if I ever wanted to come back.

So right know I'm planning my life and getting ready for a move!! So scary but exciting too

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

Well i had a poo weekend. Still havin crazy totm with pains but hardly anythin there iykwim

Sooooo i have been good for like mornings n then a pig but not gained in a week i sts...plus me n oh been arguing so the wine has come in handy... and the junk food hmmpf

Soooooo back to it today currebtly drinkin my asda meal replacement shake at 200 cal and will see how i feel lunch weather shake or a salad!!!

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221.6lb (4lb lost 68lb to lose)

I'm with you there Leanne - had a weekend of bad food so starting fresh officially today! I'm the same in that mornings are fine but later I just want to eat.

How's everyone doing?

I've been trying to lose weight for so long in so many different guises :-( then I always end up falling off the wagon. I'm doing CC (love mfp) and lots of exercise. It's so motivating getting my fitness back as before I started exercising again it seemed like a massive mountain to climb. I weigh in on a Monday as the weekends are my danger zone!

Weekends are so difficult! Especially now summer hols have kicked in. My kids have been baking and cos we going on hols on Wednesday we've been saving money by doing less, which means sitting in resisting a visit to the kitchen!

Back