leeanne's mission to that engagement ring!!

Leeanne910

Gold Member
So...im back....after tryin diets galore since jan 2012 after having my baby im back....mostly as im gettin fatter eeeeepppppp i weigh my heaviest and miss bein sexy and turning heads!!!

So...im kind of calorie counting....im using slimfast shakes to help but tend to be using them at brekkie!!!

So start weight 16s 2lb (yuk) currently i am 15s 13lb...yey..

I hope to get support and support others on here :) i have to do this...

Ok why do i need to do this...well....on tellin the fella i have 70lb to lose he said "for every lb u lose i will put a fiver in a jar. For every lb u gain i will take out a fiver. At the end you should have 350 quid" (theres me thinkin ywewyyyyy shoppin for skinny clothes) "at the end we can buy you an engagement ring" .... holy poops! Ive been with him 3 yrs and we have our boys from previous relationship and a 1yr old together...3 mad boys lol and we will be together 4 yrs april 2014!!! If i am swnsible and lose 2lb a week i can make this goal in time for anniversary!! So....the goal is set.... motivation has been spurred...hell yeh

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 222b (68lb to lose)

That is one hell of a motivator!! Good luck to you :)

Hahahahha thanks :)

Am trying hard not to weigh every day which is hard.

Been good all week 100% since tuesday sticking to 1400 calories max!!

Today i have a funny tum tho an not coping with the heat :(

I have the same maximum calorie allowance :). And I am only weighing every 4 weeks now - which is hard!! Luckily, my scales are royally f-----d!! so I need to use the scales at my sister's (which are actually my old faithful ones that she stole when I was working away haha) which helps with my obsessive scale-hoping.

The heat is horrid right now :( Hope your tummy gets better soon!

Tummy is ok today must be this heat

And weighin every 4 weeks god i cudnt do it lol

I jumped on scales today im.not due to weigh till tueaday oops....but hey 3lb gone since tuesday! Thats half a stone already!!!!!!! :) happy me....the other half better have the £15 to put in the pot on tuesday hahahahaha

Oohhhhh i had 2 shakes yesterday...fruit to snack on and steak jacket potato salad and coleslaw for tea was yummmmmmmy!! Tried to.put a pic up off my phone but keeps crashin :(

How r u doin xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130719_095444.png
    ForumRunner_20130719_095444.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 66
Sooooo wednesdays will be my wi day

Pound on....all deserved

plus i sense totm approachin as belly feels weird n im.a moody moo lol and last night i stuffed my face...so bk to it today. I must get to that ring!!!!

Plans...

Drink aloe berry nector before food

Breakfast shake

Lunch pesto pasta

Tea eithet salad or shake

:) snacks on fruit and one cuppa!!! And 3l of water

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221lb (5lb lost 67lb to lose)

Dreaded TOTM has a lot to explain for us haha. I'm due any day now too and feel a bloaty mess. I had a sneak peak at the weekend and was showing +2.5lb or something but another sneak peak today and it's only +1lb so probably on track for a STS on my official weigh in this weekend. Which, over 4 weeks is obviously not what I had hoped. So trying to be strict with a 1200 diet for now to see how that goes and watch my fat intake a bit more closely too!

You are well on your way now though, keep it up :D x

Hi guys hi hi!!!

I have been quiet because.....

I been bad lol

Well i had a poo weekend. Still havin crazy totm with pains but hardly anythin there iykwim

Sooooo i have been good for like mornings n then a pig but not gained in a week i sts...plus me n oh been arguing so the wine has come in handy... and the junk food hmmpf

Soooooo back to it today currebtly drinkin my asda meal replacement shake at 200 cal and will see how i feel lunch weather shake or a salad....will start postijg my meals too and a pic sooooo i feel focused!!!!

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221.6lb (4lb lost 68lb to lose)

I am currently eating whats in the pic at the mo for lunch

Pesto pasta. 628cal

Pesto. Pasta. Chicken. Muchrooms. Soft cheese. Olives

Yummmm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130729_131142.png
    ForumRunner_20130729_131142.png
    608.2 KB · Views: 53
Looks delish!!

Tis a new week now so hopefully you can start afresh and stay on track! My TOTM is being annoying and all I wanna do is pig out but so far I am resisting... *fingers crossed*
Hope you and your bf have fallen back in too :p

I am currently eating whats in the pic at the mo for lunch

Pesto pasta. 628cal

Pesto. Pasta. Chicken. Muchrooms. Soft cheese. Olives

Yummmm

That looks amazing!!! Yum!! I looooovvveee pasta! Could never do Atkins lol!! :)

I did atkins but it killed me lol plus u find carbs in like milk and stuff!!!!!

Yesterday i felt a bit strange come the evening. Im havibg a limit of 1400 a day as mfp says but....im wondering if thats enough for me as i had a weird feeling head and strange tasting mouth last night. Its gone today but not entirely i have the fuzzy feelin in my head still.

Right plan for today

200cal meal replacement shake

Hummous and pitta and salad

Mince beef bake and veg

3l of water

Todays lunch

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130730_124738.png
    ForumRunner_20130730_124738.png
    633.9 KB · Views: 57
Back