looking for CC friends but...

I've gone completely off ccing, I've the flu and a chest infection. Spent 48 hours in bed. Any home remedies x

Hi everyone I was at SW until last week after 4 weeks I lost 6lb- I know that's a decent loss but at my weight I should have lost more - also it left me feeling really bloated and I work as a scrub nurse and the prep of food wasn't for me - I like my time off with my family :) So I am eating 1600 cals a day and aiming for 1200 net after exercise - lost 3.5lbs in my first week - I am very pleased :) plus eating back my cals is encouraging me to exercise

Good luck with the switch. I find calorie counting fault friendly, for me it's a little slower on weight loss but helps me live my life x x

Hi everyone I was at SW until last week after 4 weeks I lost 6lb- I know that's a decent loss but at my weight I should have lost more - also it left me feeling really bloated and I work as a scrub nurse and the prep of food wasn't for me - I like my time off with my family :) So I am eating 1600 cals a day and aiming for 1200 net after exercise - lost 3.5lbs in my first week - I am very pleased :) plus eating back my cals is encouraging me to exercise

Well done on your first week!!! That's really encouraging... I've been doing cal counting a few weeks now and lost 6lbs not great but I have had a few bad days, with birthdays , works do etc, fed up of beating myself up when I have a bad day!! Was ill yesterday so only managed some fluids and dry toast, but I've had my coffee cereal and some jelly:) since I've been home, just having a light meal tonight, but as it's totm weight prob won't make much difference..... Let's keep it going girls!!! We'll look good in the summer!!! Positive thinking ;-)

I too have been doing sw and sticking to it. First week I lost 2 second week I lost 2 and this week sts. I even had couple red days so was bit gutted. I'm unsure whether to carry on with sw or cc I've 4 stone to lose. I do already log on mfp even when doing sw xx

How is everyone ? I'm back to CC and mfp plus exercise and now lost 16.5 lbs since Christmas :) Going away in August would love to get 10 more lbs off before I go would love to know how you're all getting on from a lonely calorie counter !! :) x

How is everyone ? I'm back to CC and mfp plus exercise and now lost 16.5 lbs since Christmas :) Going away in August would love to get 10 more lbs off before I go would love to know how you're all getting on from a lonely calorie counter !! :) x

I started again yesterday, did really well, today I've eaten out but also super busy so no snacking, hoping I've done ok :)
Good luck for your holiday and ooh where ya going? X

Hi pixie-gem thanks and I'm off to Tenerife it's our 25th wedding anniversary this September so we're taking our "kids" 17,21,24 !! To where we had our honeymoon plus there's lots for them to do as well . Best of luck with it I lost another 2.5 last night feel I'm on a roll hope it continues . Nice to hear from you have a good weekend x

Hi pixie-gem thanks and I'm off to Tenerife it's our 25th wedding anniversary this September so we're taking our "kids" 17,21,24 !! To where we had our honeymoon plus there's lots for them to do as well . Best of luck with it I lost another 2.5 last night feel I'm on a roll hope it continues . Nice to hear from you have a good weekend x

Oh congrats Hun that's fab! :) well done you!!
And aw that's so sweet, and early congrats for that, 25 years is impressive, and he's still alive hehe good man :)

I was doing great until I spent the day in a garden centre with my mum, lost £100 but gained a cream tea :eek: oops!

Ah well, what's life in not for living huh :D

Have a great weekend too x

How is everyone after bank holiday weekend ? Seems pretty quiet on here and to be honest seems pretty quiet on all the threads I follow . Has everyone lost all their weight .... or have we all had enough of "diets" ! I know I'm getting a bit fed up but that's me I have good days and bad but I am still battling with myself mainly ! But I promised myself I will try my best this year I will be 50 in December and if I don't do it now I probably never will . I am loosing weigh and exercising and feel so much better for it but it does sometimes take over my life and wish it wouldn't sometimes as you only live once but I can't have it all I have to make changes to get to where I want to be . I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels like this sorry for moan ( that's if anyone is listening ) :) x

How is everyone after bank holiday weekend ? Seems pretty quiet on here and to be honest seems pretty quiet on all the threads I follow . Has everyone lost all their weight .... or have we all had enough of "diets" ! I know I'm getting a bit fed up but that's me I have good days and bad but I am still battling with myself mainly ! But I promised myself I will try my best this year I will be 50 in December and if I don't do it now I probably never will . I am loosing weigh and exercising and feel so much better for it but it does sometimes take over my life and wish it wouldn't sometimes as you only live once but I can't have it all I have to make changes to get to where I want to be . I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels like this sorry for moan ( that's if anyone is listening ) :) x

You definetely aren't the only one feeling like that! It's soooo hard to lose the weight but hopefully we will all get there eventually!! xx

It does seem very quiet on here.I'm quite enjoying calorie counting at the moment-no doubt I'll get fed up of it at some point though lol

no just keep at it hun x x

Hi just looking through some old threads how's everyone doing ? I myself am doing good finally found something that works CC plus exercise = weight loss ( it is at the moment ) let's hope it continues :) have 12 lbs to get to target want to be there by my birthday in December . I'm off to 2 weeks in August and will be having a mini break can't be good on holiday only happens once a year ! Hope you're all ok and have a great summer whatever plans you've got . Kids break up this week although mine are adults but my youngest is in 6th form and still my baby so bet she'll be making plans for us to do things together which is nice as kids today grow up so fast and it's not "cool " to spend time with Mum ! X

Back