Looking for good iphone app for food diary/journal

DollyK28

Hi

Anyone out there that could recommend a good food diary/journal app. Anything I have found is calculating calories whether you've eaten them or burned them through fitness. Plus, I don't take photos of my food so those food journals are no good either!
I'm just looking for something that would be similar to the paper food diary you get for the first four weeks in SW class but in an app format for iphone

Thanks
K

Hi Violetshrinks

TBH - I don't like their food diary on the website and it would take to long to complete. Just looking for something that I can get into quickly, type in the food and come back out but everything is calories or you need to have portions measured. No good for the SW food optimising

K

I use myfitnesspal if i want to track. it does give the calories but I just ignore these. I don't know why SW don't offer this feature on their app to be honest.

MFP will also link with the Health app on your iPhone if you want it to, and you can add your own foods and recipes to it for easy logging.

My fitness pal is fab! I love this app! great as a food diary it's so handy to use and all the foods in there database is great! U should try it out hun! xX

Theres also a good website if you type in ilostwhat into google and it tells you what you have lost in pictures, for example 60 pounds = car tyre (I just made that bit up by the way for an example) :p x

I'm a mfp addict. Can't live without it now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back