Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

I vary mine aswell fruit and yogurt,Weetabix, omelette & beans or full english.

Congratulations on the fabulous losses I see in this thread! :D

Had my WI last night and 2 pounds off this week which is a relief as the wheels truly fell off at the weekend and I had a bit of a syn blow-out last Monday. :3
Realised that it was my SW anniversary yesterday so I have been on the EE plan for a year and achieved my losses then. The area manager made a visit last night and said she wanted to give me my 8st sticker ASAP so I need to up my game! :p

I had an apple as soon as I came downstairs then ended up having my lunch a little early today, a slice of lean ham with lettuce in a wholemeal pitta (HEB).
Think I am going to do an EE day today as I really want pasta. Have been doing EE SP for a few days and missing the carbs!

This evening's plan is Pasta, broccoli and salmon in a cheese sauce and by that I mean HEA in some stock and a tsp of cornflour so that's a syn I think.
Will be on black coffee, water and soft sugar-free drinks for today.
Got a box of chocolates for Christmas so I will be having one of those (3 and a half syns) in the evening and perhaps one or two scan bran "ferrero rochers" (1.5 syns for two in the recipe I use).

That's a great loss phoenix _ girl good luck achieving your target you seem to be well on track.

missjojo929, for breakfast I've just discovered overnight oats. 30g of porridge oats (HEB) mixed with a flavoured mullerlight (free) in a tub in the fridge overnight, then topped with fruit in the morning, the oats and yoghurt go all creamy and scrummy!

The weird thing is if you are doing an EE SP day, Muller lights are in their own column in an EE SP Food Diary, I think they may end up being phased, rationed or even banned on an EE SP day.
Whichever way, I am suspicious of something which has to be so closely monitored so I will be making my own yoghurts with fat free yoghurt and add things like fruit to it without macerating/cooking etc.

I think the next change I need to make is to reduce my portion sizes. As there is a lot less of me, I need to eat less.

Hi mssjojo929 I started again after 14.months off
My weight day will be Mondays. Last time I lost 11lb first week and 3lb week after which is like the waight loss you get with lipitrm NO FOOD I love my meat and veg and actually eating real food. I will give it a go at home but will probably rejoin as I love the the fact of catching ppl up and overtaking them (sounds bad but works for me) lol.
My arthritis in hips is extremely bad I am 46 next week at most I may have 2hrs in bed if lucky so. Here we go. I have a lot. Too loose so one stone at a time. Good luck everyone, hope you don't mind me joining you on you journey

Welcome appyachel good luck with your first weigh in. I also suffer from arthritis in my knees. It is hard to believe that each extra lb puts 4lb pressure on your joints, so I am carrying an extra 20 stone Ahhhhhhhhhh.......

Good news is that I lost a lb this week so a total of 7lbs :)

Bit gutted as weighed in today and only lost 3lbs I know it's stil a good weight loss but normally when I start sw I loose 7/8 lbs. o well keep plodding on hopefully have another good loss next wk xx

Hi siobhanh. I have lost a few stone last (put bk on whoops) I really didn't feel any benefit to hips leg and bk but I looked better. Ha ha xx

Sv1711 think of it as bags of sugar I do especially when only half a pound lost. I seriously do better at classes coz of the competition. I will let you know Monday. If not to good may have to rejoin. I board this is bad think I may have to update health and safety file in work till tomorrow now that's desperation ha ha xx

I know I do much better in group but no groups here so instead of just ignoring it or trying stupid meal replacements for a wk then binge eat for a wk gonna try do it alone and loose it sensibly xx

sv1711 and appyachel this can be your group and you are not alone. We are all on a weight loss journey and have to deal with different challenges. It helps to share it here as it's usually what someone else is going through. My biggest challenges are trying to balance a full time job, 4 children, struggling with emotional eating, getting time to exercise, motivating myself to plan and trying to finish a masters!!! That's just the first few that came to mind. I am trying hard to plan my days so I stay on track.

So what are the biggest challenges you all face trying to stay on track??

Hello ladies, room for one more? I am here again after putting the all the weight back on that I had lost. Not making excuses, but a lot happened during the summer and it was a stressful time in my life and sticking to plan was the last thing on my mind. But I'm determined now, more so than ever :) I weigh at home on a monday, following the red and green day plans...mostly from memory !!
Last week was the first weigh in and I lost 5lb which I was pleased with, but I need help to keep the momentum going, living in a new place as a stay at home mum, so its hard not to give in when at home all day.

Siobhanh you win hands down lol. I manage a house for challenging behaviour Adults. Carnt exercise no hip rotation arthritis curved spine sciatica. Growth on my eyes. Don't think we need slimming world we need a councillor lol.x

Hello mrsmoo43 I started AGAIN last Monday I only do red days past experience told me green days don't like me. I just had the muller light bannofee pie dessert yummy yummy yum yum. We will be fine together. Make your bug pan of veggie soup. I made a.nice beetroot soup with a bit to much chilli ( didn't need to warm it up) 5lb is fantastic we can and R going to do this if we have a blip we are only human, well I think we are if you discard the last few post x

Hello mrsmoo43 I started AGAIN last Monday I only do red days past experience told me green days don't like me. I just had the muller light bannofee pie dessert yummy yummy yum yum. We will be fine together. Make your bug pan of veggie soup. I made a.nice beetroot soup with a bit to much chilli ( didn't need to warm it up) 5lb is fantastic we can and R going to do this if we have a blip we are only human, well I think we are if you discard the last few post x

Thank you for the nice welcome, it really helps that we can support each other here.

Welcome MrsMoo43 put 2014 behind you, let 2015 be your year . A 5lb first week loss is very encouraging and motivating. I believe alone we are good but together we will be fantastic?

Appyachel sounds like you have your hands full as well. Important for us to keep focused and on plan.

I am doing this from home so will log in daily

Morning ladies :) weigh in day for me, lost 1.5lb and it is TOTM, so happy with any loss this week. :) And now only 1/2lb away form shifting my first half stone...woo hoo.
Hope everyone had a good weekend, and good luck with the weigh ins this week.

Back