Looking forward to the lighter me :)

sarah.w

Hiya everyone,
I was on WW before and lost two stone on it, but i ended up putting a stone back on as I went through a lot of emotional ups and downs and didnt stick to the diet properly. I did Lipotrim for a couple of weeks to loose as much as i could and then resume WW so here i go. Tomorrow will be my first day and im looking forward to it. Hope it goes well for everyone :)

First day back and so far so good. About to eat lunch but thought i'd write down my menu for today as im going out in the evening :)

4th May 2013
Brekkie- 2 golden syrup wheatabix with skimmed milk (5pp)
Snack- 1 banana (0) 1 satsuma (0)
Lunch- 60g uncooked weight wholewheat pasta with pesto and a sprinkle of cheddar (10pp)
Dinner- 200g mashed potato (with low fat butter) (6pp)
3 fish fingers with a little ketchup (5pp)
baby carrots (0)
peas (2pp)

Total used: 28/29

Last edited:
hi everyone! didnt have the best start to the week, ended up going out for dinner and a movie and have no idea how man points ive had today =/ but i wont let it ruin my week and hopefully it wont affect my WI

Hope everyone had a great bank holiday :)

Hi Sarah,

Don't worry too much about the slip up just make sure you get back on it and possibly use those 49 extra weekly points to cover it.

So how much are you aiming to lose after everything with Lipotrim? I just did a week on exante and then joined WW yesterday.

Back