Loopeylou's SW journey to a healthier me

Food today:

EE

B - 2 weetabix and skimmed milk HeA & B. Pear

L - gammon, boiled egg, 20g feta 2.5 syns, large salad, pickled onions and balsamic vinegar.

D - beef casserole with lots of carrots, onion and swede. 500ml Ale & 2 Schwartz sachet ( between 5 servings ) so 5 syns each
50g ainsley harriott couscous stirred through - makes it yummy and thick - 1 syn

200ml skimmed milk for more tea/coffee 3 syn

Total syns 11.5

Haha yeah good call!!!

Hope u have a chilled night tonight on ur new sofa :)

R u still going away this weekend with the snow?
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yeah good call!!!

Hope u have a chilled night tonight on ur new sofa :)

R u still going away this weekend with the snow?
Xxx

I'm curled up on the round swivel chair with my ipad ahhhhhh tis lovely.
Not sure about tomorrow, don't think we will as we have about 5cm of snow with more coming and ice tomorrow for a 120 mile journey doesn't appeal. Hubbie not happy as lose money for hotel but better to fe safe xxx

Busy day cleaning, ironing and cooking today

Food on track, brunch piccy and dinner was lb, lentil & spinach curry :)

Attachments

• image-2611442126.jpg
    image-2611442126.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3438382970.jpg
    image-3438382970.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 34
Hey hun sorry I haven't called in for a few days!! Am I right in assuming you didn't get away for the weekend?! It's such a bummer this weather isn't it!! We drove from our house in Swansea to Gatwick and home today as we took Dai's Mum and Stepdad there to a Premier Inn as they are flying early in the morning to Madeira. The snow was terrible especially from the M25 heading east!! I was terrified on the roads so we didn't hang about in Gatwick! We needed to head West as soon as possible but we made decent time. We left Swansea 12 midday and got back at 9pm!

Food looking good hun, especially the spinach and lentil curry! Right up my street!! I hope you get the result you want this week! Your 2lb last week was excellent!! I have had a good first week back apart from a not so great night last night but we had people for dinner and it included nibbles, apple pie and a glass of cava. The nibbles were those delicious Tesco Finest mini cheese straws- really moreish- had a few of those, I had a very small slice of apple pie and a small glass of cava. Other than that it was healthy chicken cacciatore ( I removed the chicken skin) with tagliatelle. I found it hard to tot up yesterday's syns - I know I went over but hopefully haven't done too much damage for tomorrow!!

Lots of love, H XXX

Hey hun sorry I haven't called in for a few days!! Am I right in assuming you didn't get away for the weekend?! It's such a bummer this weather isn't it!! We drove from our house in Swansea to Gatwick and home today as we took Dai's Mum and Stepdad there to a Premier Inn as they are flying early in the morning to Madeira. The snow was terrible especially from the M25 heading east!! I was terrified on the roads so we didn't hang about in Gatwick! We needed to head West as soon as possible but we made decent time. We left Swansea 12 midday and got back at 9pm!

Food looking good hun, especially the spinach and lentil curry! Right up my street!! I hope you get the result you want this week! Your 2lb last week was excellent!! I have had a good first week back apart from a not so great night last night but we had people for dinner and it included nibbles, apple pie and a glass of cava. The nibbles were those delicious Tesco Finest mini cheese straws- really moreish- had a few of those, I had a very small slice of apple pie and a small glass of cava. Other than that it was healthy chicken cacciatore ( I removed the chicken skin) with tagliatelle. I found it hard to tot up yesterday's syns - I know I went over but hopefully haven't done too much damage for tomorrow!!

Lots of love, H XXX

Hey sweetie, no didn't get away. We made right decision as it wasn't an essential trip, Paul's grandkids birthdays over next few weeks but can go another weekend. Paul was upset more because of the hotel as its non refundable but we only paid £29 as booked a few months ago - as I said better to be safe!! :)
Had a good weekend, spent a fortune as went to Costco to stock up and ended up buying a 46" smart tv he's had his eye on for months!!! and he was quibbling over £29 lol

Food wasn't 100% for me either yest....not terrible but hey Jo back on it today which is main thing.

Don't envy your journey this weekend, glad your home safe and sound. Food doesn't sound too bad at all and I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss this week xxx

Hey sweetie, no didn't get away. We made right decision as it wasn't an essential trip, Paul's grandkids birthdays over next few weeks but can go another weekend. Paul was upset more because of the hotel as its non refundable but we only paid £29 as booked a few months ago - as I said better to be safe!! :)
Had a good weekend, spent a fortune as went to Costco to stock up and ended up buying a 46" smart tv he's had his eye on for months!!! and he was quibbling over £29 lol

Food wasn't 100% for me either yest....not terrible but hey Jo back on it today which is main thing.

Don't envy your journey this weekend, glad your home safe and sound. Food doesn't sound too bad at all and I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss this week xxx

Boys and their toys eh?!?! It's so funny the things they quibble over and then go and spend a fortune on something without a second thought!! I suppose I can be the same!! I resent Dai spending on pints in the pub but I will sometimes buy a top I really like for £30 and think it's no big deal! Oh well losing £29 was better than risking the weather and having a problem with the car or something and you got to stay home all cosy and sit on your lovely new sofas and get some jobs done like stocking up at Costco!! We need a Costco!! Swansea is soooooo in the dark ages! We don't even have a Wagamama or a Waitrose!!!XXX

Morning :)

Can't beat Costco!! Love that place!! I have a field day at Xmas in there lol

Have a fab day! Xxx

Just arrived at hotel where were having a meeting, sitting in my cad not daring to get out as roads and paths not good and with my nerve damage I don't have great balance!!! Oh blimy should be fun
Totm looming and truly feeling awful, bloated and uncomfortable are an understatement! Booooooo

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Oh no pls be carefull!!!!

Hope ur feeling better soon damn totm!!!
Xxx

Morning hun, hope ur well and snow isnt too bad xx

Morning :), expecting snow last night but didn't arrive thank god.... The thaw has already started.
How's you? I'm sitting in my doctors atm waiting to see how my ears improving hopefully!

Not fully on track, not awful but suffering severe pmt. thankfully is only this bad about 3 times a year. How's WW going ? Xxx

Hi hunny how are you? Is your weekend going well? I'm full of anxiety about the tax return as Dai and I are both procrastinating about it!! I sorted out some paperwork yesterday but we have both shyed away from it today- very naughty!!! I went off on a 2 1/2 hour walk and Dai did bits and bobs- anything at all to avoid the horrible job!! Isn't it a horrible feeling when you know you HAVE to do something you really don't want to do?!!!

When is your next WI Claire? XXX

Hi hunny how are you? Is your weekend going well? I'm full of anxiety about the tax return as Dai and I are both procrastinating about it!! I sorted out some paperwork yesterday but we have both shyed away from it today- very naughty!!! I went off on a 2 1/2 hour walk and Dai did bits and bobs- anything at all to avoid the horrible job!! Isn't it a horrible feeling when you know you HAVE to do something you really don't want to do?!!!

When is your next WI Claire? XXX

Morning :)
Weekend is lovely and relaxing thankfully, been so busy the last few weeks so really needed it.
Tax returns - dont envy you one bit! I used to run my dads carpet business which meant I had to do the books and also my own self assessment - hated it and always putting it off!!
I weigh in on Wednesday, missed last wk due to snow and dreading it as last few days I've only been 50% in track, heads just not there but want to lose the weight so why not!!
Can only put it down to pmt and had some really upsetting family stuff 10 days ago which although has been resolved it rakes up the cause of my binges. Hubbie is fab and so understanding and supportive but my parents just think of themselves!!! And not the impact on others!!! Grrrrrr
Just trying to be kind to myself atm and I know I'll get through this and then I can focus 100% :)

Hope you get your tax returns sorted, are you putting them in by the end of Jan deadline? Xx

Haven't posted in quite a few days, having some pretty tough family issues - not hubbie and son thankfully.
I had a gain this week but expected that, back on track since thurs and have done lots of cooking today:
Shepherds pie, Scotch eggs, roasted veg, veggie soup and homemade salsa with lunch :)

Attachments

• image-666178422.jpg
    image-666178422.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3006011205.jpg
    image-3006011205.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 47
  • image-188724495.jpg
    image-188724495.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1378179781.jpg
    image-1378179781.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-655388296.jpg
    image-655388296.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 51
Sorry your having a tough time hun, it's so draining!

Your food looks amazing wow!!

Xx

hey hun, just checking in, hope everything is ok xxx

Back