Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Welcome back Amanda. And that extra weight will be gone in no time. How was the villa? And the resort?
Irene xx

Hi Irene....time to reply at last :)

The apartment was perfect!! Only 8 in the block and not always full. We often had the pool to ourselves. The pool was literally 10ft away from our back door which was great. Gemma would wake up in the morning, stumble to it and dive in...that soon woke her up...lol

Los Poscillos was very quiet...just a few bars and restaurants but it was enough for us most of the time. We did walk into Puerto Del Carmen a few times...much better there.

I'm fading rapidly...I want the sun to come out so I can top up my tan a bit :(

I'm in the pink this morning so must be in ketosis.....hopefully the weight will start dropping off me again now :D

Amanda
xx

Official after holiday weigh in this morning and I weigh 13st 5lb so lost 4lb already!! Only 11lb to go to get back to where I was before holiday :)

Going to mums today for 'christmas'!!

I know that sounds weird but she got married last year and said as soon as she moves to a house big enough she'd do christmas for us. She didn't get moved til april and has only just got her dining table so christmas dinner it is!!

I'll only be having meat and veg though ...bit like add a meal week even though I'm not due one.

mmm....was I meant to buy pressies??

Amanda
xx

Ooooh she didn't do christmas dinner...and i was really looking forward to it!

In the end she did lots of Salad thing so at least I managed to stay reasonably safe with those.

But I did have a small pudding....and one glass of red wine oops!!

Been and angel again today and nothing will get in the way of me ssing til Newcastle now :)

Amanda
xx

Good Morning!!

Just reporting in :)

13st this morning so lost 9lb of that horrible holiday weight now :D

Had a girls night out (well in) last night. My mate Jackie has just got herself a new flat so we were round there after I went to my exercise class.

I want to buy her a house warming pressie but not sure what to get. The talk last night turned very rude (as it always does) and I've decided to get her something for her bedside drawer...lol...what a friend!! lol

Amanda
xx

Just got back from Jazzercise...and I loved it!!

Thats 2 nights running I've done it now....and at last I feel like I'm getting it!
The moves are getting easier to follow.....it's a good feeling knowing I'm toning up!!

But the leader is away for 2 weeks on holiday now...gonna miss it!!

Tomorrow night I might be getting a bit of exercise too....visitor coming :D ...I know...I'm bad...lol

Right...need coffee!!

Amanda
xx

Hey Loopy, well done on getting that holiday lbs off! You really are cooking with gas. Bit concerned about this exercise you are expecting! Is this some kind of 'home jim', I mean gym, that is visiting?

You're doing well
thumbup1.gif

Like the sound of the jazzercize. Sounds like fun :)

Wowee!!! How well have you done? Easy peasy to get back to your pre-holiday weight by Newcastle now .. and probably then some! :D

After shifting 7 lbs in a week after my break, it's slowed down again to 2 lbs a week again - but still hope to be in the 11s by the time we go away :rolleyes:

Have a great time today - I'll be thinking of you (ya jammy cow! *lol*)

Hmmm still interested in this extra exercise, c'mon, you should share info with friends!

Hi Amanda,

Well done on shifting 9lbs. that is a terrific weighloss for after your holiday.

The exercise sounds great fun...tell us more:)

Wowee!!! How well have you done? Easy peasy to get back to your pre-holiday weight by Newcastle now .. and probably then some! :D

After shifting 7 lbs in a week after my break, it's slowed down again to 2 lbs a week again - but still hope to be in the 11s by the time we go away :rolleyes:

Have a great time today - I'll be thinking of you (ya jammy cow! *lol*)

Hiya Sharon...I should get it off...but planning on going for a curry tonight :eek:
And well done you on your 7lb this wekk...marvellous!

I will have I great time tonight....I know that much...it's tomorrow I'm worried about..lol:confused:

Amanda
xx

Back