Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Hey!! Well done you!! That's brill! :D

Don't forget your good mate when you're deciding what to do with your size 14 cast-offs though willya? :rolleyes:

Been out to a friends for a girlie night tonight...it's a regular monday night thing.

Jackie had made me a certificate at work saying I was amazing and congratultaion on getting into size 12 jeans!!!

Bless her...it nearly made me cry!!

Then when I got home Michelle sent me a text to tell me I looked stunning...

Aren't friends lovely

Love them :) :) :)

Amanda
xx

Sounds good to me! I'll put it in my diary!!! *lol* ;) :cool: :D

By the way .. have you got a nightie or summat you could lend me for the weekend? I just realised today I don't possess one - and we're sharing a room!!! :eek:

Loopy!!! Am so proud of you getting into your size 12's hun!!! Way to go, girrrrrlfriend!! :D

Sounds good to me! I'll put it in my diary!!! *lol* ;) :cool: :D

By the way .. have you got a nightie or summat you could lend me for the weekend? I just realised today I don't possess one - and we're sharing a room!!! :eek:

A nightie?? Oh god I only have one and it's huge....it's a strappy thing and my boobs slip out the sides...lol

So sorry...not got a spare!!

Bought a webcam today...great but the mic won't work ....and I don't know what to do next!!

My wonderful tecchie brained ex husband is on holiday with the kids so he can't help out either :confused: :confused:

Amanda
xx

Morning all :)

Been busy the last couple of days...

Wednesday teatime I decided to paint my kitchen....so went straight to focus got some paint and began.

Painted for a couple of hours then decided I didn't like the colour!!

So after work yesterday I took the other tin back and swopped it for one I did like and ended up painting til about 10pm last night!!

Want to try and get it finished tonight if I can...don't want to come back to it!!

It looks so different...think I'm gonna like it :)

Also going to pick up a new

oops......boss came in so I posted it unfinished rather than lose what I'd typed

.....anyway I'm going to pick up a new table and chairs today...a friend is moving to America next week and is giving away just about everything!!

The kids will be in for a shock in the kitchen when they get back next week :D

Amanda
xx

Back again in the land of the living!!

After a fantastic weekend away I now have tonsilitus. I suspected this yesterday so started taking some spare antibiotics I had in the cupboard but still went to the docs today to get it confirmed.

Feeling 100% better already and tonight thank god I have a night at home with no visitors!!

On future meets will someone remind me not to 'talk' to quite as many people please...lol

Amanda
xx

Back