Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

hehehehe - not a problem, I don't think!!! lol

I've been on that many dates in the last year I never hold out much hope.....

But I think I've changed now.....maybe thats the key???

Amanda
xx

Been having a thoughtful afternoon while cutting the grass!!

I realise I can't ever go back to the way of life I once had.......thinking more long term....I want this to be the last time I have to lose a huge amount of weight.
  • I know it's a rest of my life thing now....
  • I want to eat healthily.....
  • I want to live beyond 50 and not die of a heart attack
  • I don't want knee replacements(they were hurting!)
  • I want to meet my granchildren (bit of forward thinking there...no chance of grandchildren for quite some years...lol)
  • I don't want to cover up again in the hot summer months...I like being able to strip off!!!
  • I like shopping in any shop I like not just Evans!!!
I'm hoping this will really teach me a lesson on life.

You can't abuse yourself for years in the hope of getting away with it.

Amanda
xx

Wow Loopy, thats a profound one! You are right though, sooner or later it is going to catch up. You sound like you are totally in the right mind set. Good for you! Love

Ok the date was cancelled but was for a good reason (so he told me anyway) and he did ring twice yesterday....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt just this once!!

I blew it though diet wise last night.

Something happened last night with ex boyfriend and the love of my life that sent me into shock. At least now I can move on completely as I know now that I'll never see him again.

Was all very upsetting so a friend took me down the pub. I drank a lot of Jack Daniels then went to the take away on the way home. Ate the kentucky then 4 bags of crisps and 5 chocolate biscuits.

I'm worried now that whenever I get down I'll eat......I don't think I've learnt anything.

What I typed yesterday is obviously a load of crap....

Hi Honey, I'm sorry you had a rough time last night, please dont beat yourself up about a few drinks and a take away... we're all human!!! and emotional upset can often trigger us to eat for comfort... "naturally" slim people do it too!!!!
What you wrote the other day was spot on, what you've got to do now is start to believe it!!!!!!, we're on a huge learning curve at the moment, we're still very much work in progress, but we are getting there!!!!!!! We will get to our goals and we will stay there.... by hook or by crook ehh????:eek:

You have learned plenty!!!!... you recognised the trigger for a comfort fest... today you can put that behind you and move forward again:)

Much love xxxxxxx:):)

HUGS, honey!!! I can imagine what happened and I'm sorry that you are grieving right now. But maybe, just maybe, in a while, you might look back and think it was the best possible thing for you??

You are allowed to have a blip when life throws you a curve ball, sweetie! Just make sure you can still get into your sexpot jeans, hey! They rock and so do you!

Hey Amanda, sorry you have had a miserable few hours, but don't let it worry you anymore. You are a human not a saint. A few drinks and a naughty few bits of food will not undo all the fantastic work you have done. You are transformed and you did it - thats girl power! What you wrote yesterday was not crap, it was damn fine thinking, none of it is undermined by one evenings blip. You take care of you little self. Love

HUGS, honey!!! I can imagine what happened and I'm sorry that you are grieving right now. But maybe, just maybe, in a while, you might look back and think it was the best possible thing for you??

You are allowed to have a blip when life throws you a curve ball, sweetie! Just make sure you can still get into your sexpot jeans, hey! They rock and so do you!

I know it's for the best...and in a way wish it had happened year year ago!!
But done now...I have a life to live!! A slim one at that....in my sexpot jeans...lol

Thanks Isobel xx

Amanda
xx

Hey Amanda, sorry you have had a miserable few hours, but don't let it worry you anymore. You are a human not a saint. A few drinks and a naughty few bits of food will not undo all the fantastic work you have done. You are transformed and you did it - thats girl power! What you wrote yesterday was not crap, it was damn fine thinking, none of it is undermined by one evenings blip. You take care of you little self. Love

Thanks Barb...and so true!!

Gonna read what I wrote again....I should print it off and stick it on my fridge!!
(actually there's nothing in the fridge...the crisp and biscuit cupboard..lol)

Amanda
xx

Well I've just got home from meeting a lovely bloke....we talked non stop and got on really well...looks very promising to me!!

But it was at midnight that the problems started!!

Went back to my car...parked up in Cambridge (went went out in his) and it wouldn't bloody start!!

So called Green Flag out for the 2nd time in a week and they've just bought me home!!

Can't wait to let rip to the garage in the morning!

Feel like blowing the bloody car up...grrrrr

Amanda
xx

Last edited:
Hi Amanda,

I too am a single girl, and am attempting to date again. I just wanted to ask how you combine dating and ssing as i am worried about being taken out for dinner etc, and how the man will react to me doing cd. Any advice?

Cheers,

Bex xx

Hi Amanda,

I too am a single girl, and am attempting to date again. I just wanted to ask how you combine dating and ssing as i am worried about being taken out for dinner etc, and how the man will react to me doing cd. Any advice?

Cheers,

Bex xx

Hiya Bex!!!

It can be a bit difficult this dating lark combined with SS....up til this weekend I've managed fine with saying can we just go for a drink rather than a meal....they'd never suspect a thing. I make sure I drive too...that explains the drinking of diet coke!!

Some I've told I'm SSing...if they sound interested enough...others never need to know if I have no intention of seeing them again!!

Friday night though was an exception...it's the 1st time I've broke SS for a date.....but I loved it. We went for an indian ...I was quite careful...didn't eat too much. Then last night I didn't eat but I drank.....and it only took me 4 JDs and I'd had enough!!

Let us know how you get on

Amanda
xx

Back