Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

ooh and....I feel like I´ve put a bloody stone on already...haven´t even been here a week yet!!

I´ll be straight back on CD the morning after I get back...hate tight skirts :mad:

Don't panic - I thought I'd put on at least a stone on my horrid hols and it was only 5lbs so I was well pleased. Bet it's not as bad you as fear!
love

Amanda (Loopy) said:
Stocked on with huge amounts of Pimms, Malibu and Vodka.....and start drinking at about 1pm....well even then it´s 5pm somewhere..lol

Like your thinking honey!! ;)

Bloody hell! How come it's taken me this long to realise you've been posting away on here like a goodun while you've been away! :eek:

I thought it was madness to see you on MSN the other night .. but THIS!! *LMAO*

Glad to hear you're having such a great time, honey - good on ya!! Don't worry about the excess poundage - it'll all shift dead quick when you get back .. and the way my loss has slowed down you'll STILL be lighter than me!!! Grrrrr!! :mad:

Hope your second week's as good as the first - if not better!

Missing ya! ;)

I'm home!!

And knackered!!!

Got back at 4.30 yesterday morning but was at work by 9

Went to bed early last night and I feel worse today than yesterday???

Anyway weight wise :mad: :mad: :mad:

I put on 1st 1lb:eek:

I'm now 13st 9lb and not happy

But back to SSing today...hoping for a good loss by saturday (official weigh day) then the remainder off in the next couple of weeks.

I hope I can get back into it

Amanda
xx

You'll be 1st 1lb lighter within a week or so! Your determined so I know you will do it and more.
Glad to had a lovely time....welcome home.
Kamilla x

Welcome home, Loops!! Glad you had a lovely holiday - and don't worry - you'll shift the holibobs poundage quick as a whisker!!!!!
love

Hi Amanda,

You should come down at least 8lbs., (probably more due to flying as you retain water) in the first week back SSing!

Waiting to hear how your holiday went!

Love Mini xxx

Yay, Amanda, absolutely no word of a lie!! I got back on the Sat night late.. started SS again straight away on the Sunday and by the following Sunday morning 1 stone had gone:eek::eek:
It was a bit like that at Xmas too, I'd chosen to eat and over the week and I put on 7lbs!!!, back to SS the day after New years day and 6 days later I was 13lbs down!!!!!:)

You know you can do it hun.. if I can anyone can, believe me:eek:

Need to get back into the "zone" myself at the mo' though as I'm struggling big time with the last stone and a half!!!!!!:eek:

love xxx:)

Hi Amanda,

You should come down at least 8lbs., (probably more due to flying as you retain water) in the first week back SSing!

Waiting to hear how your holiday went!

Love Mini xxx

Hoping for a few lbs off by saturday as thats the day of my official weigh in. My feet swelled up a lot on the plane but have gone down now luckily.

Holiday was good...very relaxing but sorry no gossip...lol

Amanda
xx

Yay, Amanda, absolutely no word of a lie!! I got back on the Sat night late.. started SS again straight away on the Sunday and by the following Sunday morning 1 stone had gone:eek::eek:
It was a bit like that at Xmas too, I'd chosen to eat and over the week and I put on 7lbs!!!, back to SS the day after New years day and 6 days later I was 13lbs down!!!!!:)

You know you can do it hun.. if I can anyone can, believe me:eek:

Need to get back into the "zone" myself at the mo' though as I'm struggling big time with the last stone and a half!!!!!!:eek:

love xxx:)

I was full of good intentions to get back into it yesterday but my ex husband came round and offered to buy pizza...oops!!

But back on today and it's gone well....got a stinking headache at the moment though:mad:

Your losses after gains are great Mandy....fingers crossed for me!! How much is your normal weekly loss? Or at least how mush when you were a couple of stone bigger?

Amanda
xx

Back