Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Good Morning!!!

I thought I'd better start my diary here.....then I'll save the link and post it to myself on my hotmail account. Then if I manage to get online whilst on holiday it'll save time looking for it :)

Brief lowdown on me..... Started CD on feb 4th so today is day 171. I began at 19st 13lb and yesterday I was 12st 8lb...so thats a loss of 7st 5lb. But did SW for a few weeks before that and lost 9lb. Total loss to date is exactly 8 st :D :) :D

Last night I went out and had a curry :D My first cheat (planned) in the whole time.

I have never tasted food so good in my life!!!

I had about half a poppadom with the extras on...then for main course I had Chicken Tikka Masala and Sag Aloo....and couldn't eat it all...I was so full!!

Even had a mini chocolate afterwards....heaven!!

Had ½ Jack Daniels at home before we went out....hald to give the other half to my friend as I felt p*ssed on a sip!!

The in the indian and another 2 Jack Daniels...(well it was meant to be Jack Daniels...but think it was more Paul Daniels...lol you had to be there to understand the joke..lol)

When we were ready to leave I felt like I was having contractions!! Gurgly stomach and I was fearing this morning...but all seems ok.

Got home at midnight and promptly fell asleep on the settee til 5am!! lol

I can really feel the grease on my face this morning...something I've not been used to for nearly 6 months....so it had to have come from the curry.

I checked for ketosis...the first time since 2 weeks after I started and yep...it's beige...what a surprise and I weighed 2lb heavier but SSing today so hopefully I'll lose the 2 by tomorrow. Not even slightly worried about it.

Amanda
xx

Last edited:
WOW....you had a good night, didn't you hun? ;)

Well done you - we all deserve a treat now and then and it sounds like you enjoyed yours! Can I ask what you mean about ketosis? Is it a good or bad thing? And what does SSing mean? Barb

Isis said:
WOW....you had a good night, didn't you hun? ;)

A VERY good night thanks...and now I'm tired..lol

Today I'm so busy with ironing and packing I haven't felt like I've suffered...so far anyway!!

Just having my second half a pack of the day so should be ok I think. But even if I do get hungry I'm sure an extra one won't do me too much harm!!

The cases are VERY full....and I haven't got everything in yet...worrying...lol

Amanda
xx

Well todays the day!! We'll be setting off in a couple of hours....suppose I'd better get my girlie out of bed!!

But then again....I may wait til 10 mins before we're due to leave...she's so excited she'll drive me mad!! lol

The cases are packed and just about ready for my son to put them in the car. They're so heavy ..hope we don't have to dump anything!!

Going to try to get online at somepoint to say hello but if not see you 2 weeks tomorrow....tanned, relaxed and a few lb on..lol

Amanda
xx

So glad you're having a brill time, honey! Sounds like you're enjoying your hols a gazillion times more than I did mine! lol
love

Oh no Isobel. Sorry you had a bad time.
I´ll have to read all about it when I get back.

Or next time I log on maybe¿¿ Cos it will probably be soon.

We come into this arcade at the end of each day for the kids so me and Tracie go on the internet!!

It´s hot here.....but just about over the burning stage now I think!!

We´ve got the pool to ourselves which is a bonus :)

Amanda
xx

I hope you're using loads of suntan lotion - you don't want sunstroke!! And what are you doing logging onto the internet when you could be taking gorgeous walks on the beach?! :rolleyes:

Lol - never mind talking walks on the beach - haven't they got any men over there???? Get your mate to look after the kids and go play, girlfriend!!!!
HEHE
love

Ah - yes well 7 kids is a bit of a handful, I grant you - can't you get drug em up with brandy and slip out? hahahahahahahaha JOKE! (or is it??heheh)
Hope you're having a brill time, hun!
love

Isobel1965 said:
Ah - yes well 7 kids is a bit of a handful, I grant you - can't you get drug em up with brandy and slip out? hahahahahahahaha JOKE! (or is it??heheh)
Hope you're having a brill time, hun!
love

Believe me we have thought of getting them p*ssed and leaving them asleep.....lol

We just fantasize instead!!

Stocked on with huge amounts of Pimms, Malibu and Vodka.....and start drinking at about 1pm....well even then it´s 5pm somewhere..lol

Back