Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

And Lacey...you're right...it is a confidence thing at the moment...everything seems to be getting me down at the moment :(

Had a pretty sh*tty day yesterday and ended up eating absolutly loads in the afternoon...then again late last night.

Why am I doing this to myself....wish I'd learned something in the past 8 months but it seems I haven't.

Worried that I'll be like this forever.

I've got CDC training tomorrow in Corby but how can I go there pretending I'm a CD angel when I keep abusing myself with food??

You can go there because most of the time you are an angel, but because you are human some of the time you are a little devil! It's fine, you don't have to be in control all the time but you must be MOST of the time. When you see a slim person tucking into a lovely ice cream, you think 'how can they get away with eating that?'; the answer is they are in control so much of the time that they can afford to eat what they like some of the time. It's all about balance really. Having said all of that in my most sensible voice, i am sitting here nursing a hangover and thinking about biscuits! Hmm, guess my devilish side is in charge today!
You are doing so well, give yourself a break and allow yourself to relax - occasionally!!!!!! Love

Hi Amanda,

Could not agree more with what Barb and the others have already said.

It is okay to take time out, it is actually good for you as long as you don't stay out!!!

Good luck with your CDC training tomorrow and I hope yourself and Ann have a lovely day.

Who else we know is going???

Love Mini xxx

I am sure you will enjoy the experience and you're as good as everyone else there. You will make a great CDC and clients will be proud to have you as their CDC
Irene xx

Walk in with your head held high, your favourite lipstick on, high heels if they make you feel good and

SOCK IT TO 'EM!!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Lacey....xxx

Amanda - Hi! I'm going tomorrow too, and looking forward to meeting you and the others.

I know where you are coming from and couldn't agree more with what has been said here.

I've decided tomorrow will be the start of a new phase of being nice to myself :)

Karen

Hi Amanda

Just thought I would drop by and say hello! I am just constantly amazed at how well you have done....I remember adding you to the WeMITT spreadsheet and now your nearing the end of the journey.

Hope to finally get to meet up with you soon!

Well done on the CDC training.

love
texasgirl

Hi Amanda

Just thought I would drop by and say hello! I am just constantly amazed at how well you have done....I remember adding you to the WeMITT spreadsheet and now your nearing the end of the journey.

Hope to finally get to meet up with you soon!

Well done on the CDC training.

love
texasgirl

Morning Vicki....
god how long ago does all that seem eh???

Be great to meet you too...hopefully before but if not definatly in Newcastle in January :)

Amanda
xx

Hey Loops! Glad you had a great day yesterday! Now get those questionnaires done, honey!! lol I've bet Sharon a fiver she's the first to be accredited - I bet you a Voddie and redbull that you are!!! hehehehehehehe!

Back