Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Hey Loops! Glad you had a great day yesterday! Now get those questionnaires done, honey!! lol I've bet Sharon a fiver she's the first to be accredited - I bet you a Voddie and redbull that you are!!! hehehehehehehe!

Make it a very large Jack Daniels and you're on
(did you know I liked JD..lol)

Amanda
xx

I've bet Sharon a fiver she's the first to be accredited - I bet you a Voddie and redbull that you are!!! hehehehehehehe!

You're a goodun for this Loops - even if I get my questionnaire done and posted by the weekend there's no chance I'll get the interview call before I go on holiday ... so make sure you ask for a double! *lol* :D

Hi Amanda hunny, I know exactly where you are coming from. I feel totally out of control at the moment. Real life is a bummer isn't it? The cosy world of SSing keeps you safe but once you "re-discover" food (ok alcohol and a social life *lol*) it becomes much harder.

My big problem at the moment seems to be chocolate. Funnily enough something I've never had a problem with before at all. Bread was always my drug of choice but over the last month I just can't seem to get enough chocolate down my throat - as much as possible and as quickly as possible! Not really sure what is going on but I'm REALLY struggling to cope.

Weighed myself this morning and I was 11stone 6lbs - a stone on since Monday. OMG! What a kick up the arse that was (although I haven't started SS today) but tomorrow I will! Only 2 weeks to the wedding so I better get on with it! Else I'll need some magic knickers or an industrial type corset!

Hope you are feeling better now babe, well done on the CDC training, you'll be fab! Hurry up and get your accrediation done!

Have a good weekend.

Hi Amanda hunny, I know exactly where you are coming from. I feel totally out of control at the moment. Real life is a bummer isn't it? The cosy world of SSing keeps you safe but once you "re-discover" food (ok alcohol and a social life *lol*) it becomes much harder.

My big problem at the moment seems to be chocolate. Funnily enough something I've never had a problem with before at all. Bread was always my drug of choice but over the last month I just can't seem to get enough chocolate down my throat - as much as possible and as quickly as possible! Not really sure what is going on but I'm REALLY struggling to cope.

Weighed myself this morning and I was 11stone 6lbs - a stone on since Monday. OMG! What a kick up the arse that was (although I haven't started SS today) but tomorrow I will! Only 2 weeks to the wedding so I better get on with it! Else I'll need some magic knickers or an industrial type corset!

Hope you are feeling better now babe, well done on the CDC training, you'll be fab! Hurry up and get your accrediation done!

Have a good weekend.

Hiya Sarah!!

Think it's cos I know I look ok as I am now. So therefore going out a lot and having a life again. I keep putting a few pounds on..then taking them off again....pointless I know!!

But since thursday I've been an angel....so fingers crossed it'll all go well at least until next saturday night (the JD is calling me already...lol)

I really want to get the last couple of stone off....I'm so close and never 'got' there before on the many diets I've been on over the years!!

The forms are posted so they should get them monday morning. Me and Sharon went over the questions on the phone last night and we agreed on most thing so thing we'll both be just fine. Just got to get through the telephone interview then it'll be all systems go!!!

Got my mobile sorted, and credit card and bank account so will just need the stock and some customers...lol

Went and tried on a fancy dress outfit earlier....I'm going at Batgirl!!!! Great outfit and I'll post the pics after the event!! Jackies going as someone from Chicago....very skimpy outfit with stockings and a bowler hat!!

Amanda
xx

Went and tried on a fancy dress outfit earlier....I'm going at Batgirl!!!! Great outfit and I'll post the pics after the event!!
Amanda
xx

Sounds gorgeous babes! You're gonna look a knock-out!!! :D

Sharon xxx

Good Morning!!

Date number 2 coming up on friday!!

We're going to the cinema. Going to meet early and go for a couple of drink first...then to the pics at 8.45

He's already said it can't be a late one as he has to get up at 4am for work :eek:

We were chatting on MSN til 11.30 last night...much too late for him (he had to get up at 3.30 this morning!!!) but neither of us wanted to go ;) and it all got very flirty so a good sign!!!

Really looking forward to it :D

Amanda
xx

Good Luck Amanda
Have a lovely time..........ahhhh 1st and 2nd dates theres nothing like em :D Have fun xxc

Good Morning!!

Date number 2 coming up on friday!!

We're going to the cinema. Going to meet early and go for a couple of drink first...then to the pics at 8.45

He's already said it can't be a late one as he has to get up at 4am for work :eek:

We were chatting on MSN til 11.30 last night...much too late for him (he had to get up at 3.30 this morning!!!) but neither of us wanted to go ;) and it all got very flirty so a good sign!!!

Really looking forward to it :D

Amanda
xx

Back