Step 1 Sole Source + Losing the 'baby weight'(i talk about food!)

Just unofficially weighed! Stone gone!! Yaaaayyyy!!! Was 13.7 two weeks on, 12.7 get iiiinnnnn!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Well done Leanne that's great. Keep up the good work it is so worth the great results :)

Well done Leanne that's great. Keep up the good work it is so worth the great results :)

Thanks Laura!!! It certainly is worth while xx

Ok so I officially weighed and turns out my home scales are bang on. I weigh 12.7 so I've lost a stone. It's weird though because, instead of being positive, I feel like I keep looking at the end target which seems ages away. Last time I did cbridge I started at 11.2 and got down to 9.10 which took about three weeks. So I think I just compared it to that and thought well, I'm nowhere near :(

I have worked out that by losing an average of 3lbs a week, by may I will be a size 10ish.
I'm really undecided as to whether or not I should stay on the diet and see it through to my goal or to get to 10.10 then lose a stone through ww and exercise. What do you ladies think?

On the plus side I'm back into size 14. My red skinny jeans are back in the game. Badda bing! X

That's fantastic a stone wow! And you nice red jeans. That must feel great! You should take it week by week and see how u feel. It may be that your in the swing of it so its easier to keep going than switch to ww.

I'm gonna stick it out as long as I can then work up the stages until I get to the weight I want but not pay the price of regaining the weigjt

TOTM, bloated, fed up, want chocolate, just ate over my allowance of chicken - sick of this today I just want to eat :( x

Leanne you are doing so well think how far you have come! The while feeling will pass when totm has gone. Just think how great you will feel when your at your target :)

Leanne you are doing so well think how far you have come! The while feeling will pass when totm has gone. Just think how great you will feel when your at your target :)

Yeah I know Laura! Thanks for the kick up the bum!! It's just a bit hard sometimes having to constantly turn down meals out and just be in shakes and chicken and eggs! Booooorrrrrring! Hope next week i can feel it a bit more be a use its one thing feeling bloated in say weight watchers or slimming world but on this diet it's like COME OOOOOOONNNM! Lol! How have you been this week Laura? Xx

Jo, yeah I e had a good week. Managed to be 100% ss and drink 3 litres a day which I'm chuffed with. Hoping for a good wi on Sunday. I still have about 3 stone to lose but I'm
Excited as many people have noticed a change and my clothes are getting to big for me too which I'm loving.

I had a blip with 1 square of chocolate but I'm ignoring that and carrying on. If I had chicken etc I don't think I would stop so I'm Not starting just incase :)

Chin up you can do it and it will be SO worth it x

Back