losing the will!!!

If you really did "do the dog" on it over the weekend then that 6lb gain probably isn't actually true - think about how much you cosumed / how much sugar from alcohol etc which leads to fluid retention & if you did gorge a bit it's likely your system will have slowed down so to speak.
Try not to panic.Get back on track & hold off the scales for a week maybe.....
Congrats on the house!

Thank u beechy, tht makes sense & makes me feel bit better;) xx
And thanx 2 evry1 tht cheered me up aftr tht blow out, im bak on the wagon 2day;) x

I get so many weak moments but think about it this way ..if you put on weight its your fault no one elses..you pick up the spoon/fork/utensil..what good comes of it? You feel guilty and end up back at square one..if i crave sweet things and have no points left i have a pot of sugar free jelly 0 pps and make up a fruit salad. Guilt free!

So STS on Fri WI..ws guttd caus had stuck perfectly all wk, came 2 caravan on Fri managed 2 stick & no more(used 42weeklies!) But...2day due 2 weathr i may add iv blown it BIGTIME!! Iv eaten evrythn in sight cause bn stuck indoors alday/ngt...gave up countin points 2day! Does any1 else hit a brickwall?! Caus if im bein honest iv only really lost 5-7lbs since January:( think iv defo lost my momentum:(:(:( x

Last edited:
I've been a bit like that jambo, find I am not as strict as i was. But i think it's natural, we instinctively know the points of things now so we don't need to use a calculator everytime. Although I have definitely fallen off the wagon a few times I need help keeping focussed!!

Well Sazperilla ill help u keep focused if u help me...
Im fed up with it all, got a cpl new propoints cook books & off work all wk so gna try & make sum meals c hw i get on. My OH has strtd 2day eating healthy so hfully tht'll help me too!
Ws away 4 wkend dun well on points until yday then BIGTIME blew it...so strtd a fresh again 2day!
I weigh in on a fri...so only gt 4days 2 make up my blow out...
Keep u postd;)

Deal! Good luck with it! My problem is weekends away which I've had a lot of recently but now at home for a good few weeks so can concentrate. Just about re-focussing our minds I think and getting back to how we were at the start of our diets.

Weight hasnt budged for like 2 weeks , sick this morning and i've gone from 15st6lbs to 15st2lbs...just when i was about to give up!! Soo happy:)

Sazperilla said:
Deal! Good luck with it! My problem is weekends away which I've had a lot of recently but now at home for a good few weeks so can concentrate. Just about re-focussing our minds I think and getting back to how we were at the start of our diets.

Exactly! Point everything you put in your mouth and weigh everything..also lots of water..it works!:)

Well done Allure;) iv written & weighed every single thing iv had since Nov so thts not the prob...its jst wkends @my caravan tht ruin my wrk!
Strtd a new wk yday, i weigh on a Fri,but weighd ths mornin (no i shldnt,lol) & hadnt put on aftr my pig out on Sun...so thts a bonus:) no caravan ths wkend so fingrs x'd tht helps...i find wen i do stick i lose every 2nd wk.
Good luck evry1.xx

Back