LOST anyone into it?

Ooooh, thank you very much!!!

Pip, thank you sooo much for telling us how to do this, i have been wanting to try it for ages, and have a new desktop to try it on! xx

I love lost !!!! Best thing ever on TV - my hubby downloads all the episodes and then we have a weekend of Lost - I can't bear to watch an episode and then wait a week for the next one I just have to watch it all in one go! It is soooooo weird - I haven't figured it out yet - it's never what you think! Fab and fab gimme more!

I though Jack had a strange expression on his face - lobotomy maybe:eek: it was a bit like Jack Nicholson's at the end of One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Perhaps they have been poking around in his head:rolleyes:

And Clare's father, isn't that Jack's father or do they just look alike - are Jack and Clare half brother and sister????

I thought that too!!

I was SURE it was him, but then thought nah, maybe hes just been in something else. Like Jim Robinson from neighbours lol...haven't seen him for years then not only did he show up in LOST a few months later he's in UGLY BETTY too.

So maybe it *was* Jacks father after all ... interesting :confused:

I though Jack had a strange expression on his face - lobotomy maybe:eek: it was a bit like Jack Nicholson's at the end of One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Perhaps they have been poking around in his head:rolleyes:

And Clare's father, isn't that Jack's father or do they just look alike - are Jack and Clare half brother and sister????
Yes... they are half brother and sister.

Hello :wavey:

Is anyone still watching LOST? I cant be the only one lol
Thought last nights was good, i actually didn't see that coming. Is Jack *really* happy there do you think?

It gets more confusing every week ...I love it! lol
I'm still watching. Not sure what the deal is with Jack. Maybe he is playing them so he can get off the island?

I thought so - cor good job they didn't have a fling isnt it - that could still happen though:D

Or does that only happen in Neighbours, Eastenders and Brookside:rolleyes:

I thought he was maybe just playing them too? since they had said he could leave. Who knows :confused:

Umm i think that might be more an eastenders thing ...possibly home and away too!! lol

I wonder if him and Kate get together? I was reading an interview with him and he said theres lots more to the jack and kate story to come.

:D we had it built in the basement! thats the main reason we bought this house.. its FAB

OOOOO just noticed this.......will be round in 5 minutes im gutted though as cable dont show sky channels anymore so have missed the last few episodes.....im gutted :cry: :cry:

I thought he was maybe just playing them too? since they had said he could leave. Who knows :confused:

Umm i think that might be more an eastenders thing ...possibly home and away too!! lol

I wonder if him and Kate get together? I was reading an interview with him and he said theres lots more to the jack and kate story to come.
I think he will get together with Juliet. The trailer for the next episode looks good!

Back