LOST: Delli's Motivation. If found, please return to Delli c/o Minimins.

Delli

Talks too much
Exactly as it says on the tin folks, finding it really tough at the minute, for many reasons. ive lost sight of the goal and started to think, 'oh uve done so well so far, just have a little break and enjoy some food'. but this isnt the time for breaks!! :mad: theres only 40 days til xmas!!

Feel free to give advice, kicks up the bum and anything else folks, i need to get my head sorted.

Set yourself a goal for the next month, get a fat pic out of yourself and say to yourself when where you happier then or now. Before you decide to cheat say to yourself which do you prefer a biscuit or a size x. Think of this experience as a short time for a long term goal.

good luck and hope you get your head in right place very soon xx

julesrush
cdc norwich

Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose the weight and then look at it every day, add to it if necessary!

Contentment has set in!

You are so close to your goal, don't give up now!

Right Delli! You are so close to your goal, and you have done so well. You could be almost done by Christmas if you stick at it - or you could start eating now, probably spend Christmas being miserable, and most likely throw in the towel completely and ruin all the hard work you've done so far.

What do you want more - something to eat or to be slim??? It's your decision...

(Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh lol - I have the same conversation with myself regularly :D)

My cdc has told me that i have 11lbs to lose to have a BMI of 25. This is my goal for xmas, and i have just over 5 weeks to do it. Even as im typing this i feel scared, the lowest ive ever weighed in my adult life is 11st4, im 11st1 now and my mind just boggles at the thought of being 10st anything. BUT I AM GOING TO DO IT.

My cdc has told me that i have 11lbs to lose to have a BMI of 25. This is my goal for xmas, and i have just over 5 weeks to do it. Even as im typing this i feel scared, the lowest ive ever weighed in my adult life is 11st4, im 11st1 now and my mind just boggles at the thought of being 10st anything. BUT I AM GOING TO DO IT.

In the words of the book "Feel the Fear and do it anyway"

Just because you haven't done it before, or experienced it before doesn't mean that you shouldn't have it :)

Back