Low Syn Chocolate Snacks

Kateee

Hi all, :wave_cry: Ive been reading your posts and its all very inspiring how well people are doing on Slimming World.

Im starting week 3 and feel deprived of chocolate but dont want to overdo it on syns.

What are you all having for chocolate snacks? to replace chocolate biscuits or bars? I've researched what I'd have normally had before dieting but they're all really high in syns.

Thank you :)

There is a thread called 'your chocolate fix' which has quite a few ideas. I find I struggle to just eat one freddo (5syns) as once I've had one I just want to binge on chocolate but I bought some 81% cocoa dark chocolate and at 3 syns per piece it helps and I don't want so much. Also putting a sachet of options into fat free yoghurt (I use Greek style) makes a yummy desert. I hope that helps.

There is a thread called 'your chocolate fix' which has quite a few ideas. I find I struggle to just eat one freddo (5syns) as once I've had one I just want to binge on chocolate but I bought some 81% cocoa dark chocolate and at 3 syns per piece it helps and I don't want so much. Also putting a sachet of options into fat free yoghurt (I use Greek style) makes a yummy desert. I hope that helps.

Thanks Charlie, they're great ideas. I hear you on the chocolate, once I get the taste of it I'll be happy. Great idea about the dark chocolate, I find it too lucious to binge on so 1/2 sqaure would take that craving off. The options hot chocolate looks great. :553:

If you mix a tsp (2 syns) or tbsp (4 syns) of Nutella with fat free greek yog, it doubles the amount of Nutella for no extra syns. It's really nice just to eat on it's own or with fruit etc

oooo sounds lovely :) Thanks for the tip!

Back