Lowering points?...

Casg

Hello everyone!

So I'm well into my diet now and as of this morning I have lost 17pounds so very happy!

But I've heard that if you are on 29points, you should lower them to 26?
So in my case, being on 33atm, should I be now on 30points?

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Do you have the ww cal?

No :( I use an ap online but it only shows the old way to work it out, before this new rule came out x

what is your age weight and height and ill check the app i use. it automatically reduces mine when I lose weight.

My app is saying 34pp's i know alot of people on here use the same app but somebody else might be able to double check for you.

So, does that mean with regards to the 29 going to 26, that I should now be on 31?

Thanks for checking x

Casg said:
So, does that mean with regards to the 29 going to 26, that I should now be on 31?

Thanks for checking x

Hi. I think that they reduced the minimum pp to 26. It used to be 29. So anyone who was on 29 was lowered to 26 but you have the choice to go up to 27,28,29 if you feel 26 is not enough. This decrease doesn't affect anyone who is on more than the 29 pp.

Thanks Louise, think maybe I'm trying to rush my weight loss lol x

Casg said:
Thanks Louise, think maybe I'm trying to rush my weight loss lol x

I wish we could rush it. I want to be at goal as of yesterday. But got a long way to go lol. It's good knowing you can still have plenty to eat and lose weight at the same time. :D

Back