Lucky....hope you had a great time last night !

sonkie

Gold Member
I know its not until tomorrow, sat 24th march, but a lot of you will be in Birmingham....so thought I would start this early so any of you travelling my add your wishes too.

bday-balloons.gif

SAM
Hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow mate, I love your outfit and we expect to see your pics in the gallery.

Happy Birthday to you LUCKY!

Wishing you all the best for your Birthday:D

Love Mini xxx

Birthday2.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

My gift to you.... After u left lastnight hubby looks at me shaking his head in disbelief and says "wow!!". he hasnt seen u since my birthday. I said, "she looks stunning, dont she?" and his reply was "HELL YEAH!!" he was trying to not watch u walk up the drive cos i was watching him LOL

hey i know its a cheap gift but thought it might touch a few chuffed/flattery buttons lol.

xxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCKY

HOPE YOU
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Being on of them nutters going to Birmingham I will have a drink or two for you.....;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

My gift to you.... After u left lastnight hubby looks at me shaking his head in disbelief and says "wow!!". he hasnt seen u since my birthday. I said, "she looks stunning, dont she?" and his reply was "HELL YEAH!!"

hey i know its a cheap gift but thought it might touch a few chuffed/flattery buttons lol

Thanks Karen !!! omg i cant believe K !!! blimey !!! im dead chuffed thou :grouphugg:

Thank you xxx

hi hun, won't be online tommorrow (can't think why :whistle: )
but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM
XX

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Lucky!!

Hi Lucky

Have a lovely Birthday tomorrow. Lots of fun with the girls!

Remember be good. If you can't be good be careful.

Love Dizzy x

ps Did you ever get your new work trousers?

Back