Lucky yo get away with a 2lb gain!???!

notsomuch

I've had a pretty heavy weekend!
I attended my sisters graduation (military) and HAD to endure the feeding that went with that. I didn't go overboard with the food, but it was all very slimming world unfriendly stuff. And of course i was careful to add only slimline tonic to the many gins that i HAD to drink.

Today was my friends son's 4th birthday party. And i just HAD to nibble at the cute little sandwiches, sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc.

Can i count myself lucky to have only gained 2lbs from the whole extravaganza.

On Thursday, i'm off to America for a month. I need some serious damage limitation tips before go crazy!

Heehee, I've been thankful for small gains or STS sometimes as well....especially considering what I had consumed!! :break_diet:lol

I wouldn't be overly strict on myself on holiday. Personally, if it was me I would stick to the basic principles but not completely restrict myself syn wise. When it comes to a holiday you expect a gain, just don't go overboard, and have a great holiday :D:D

K xx

Depends which plan you are on! I hear that eating off the plan if following extra easy gives less of a gain. Not sure how true this is though! When is your WI? Do you exercise?

Depends which plan you are on! I hear that eating off the plan if following extra easy gives less of a gain. Not sure how true this is though! When is your WI? Do you exercise?

WI has been and gone. There will be no more before i head west for a month.
I follow the green/red plans doing mostly green days (i lost my taste for all things meat since i started this plan!).

I will be doing a lot of walking when i'm there, all of it at high altitude. I may even squeeze in some gym visits!

Back