lumpy moccha

spyro2008

I will never give up
well after being recommended to me ive decided to have a hot vanilla shake with half a teaspoon of coffee in and considering i dont like coffee its actually not bad apart from im sitting here trying to get the lumps out as i dont think i shook it well enough in my shaker and cant be bothered to go and re pour and all that headache. so overall i will have it again and was quite pleased it wasnt a bad lunch.lets just hope my aerolatte milk frother gets here soon.

Best way Ive found if doing the shakes hot is to make them up as I would cold in the blender and then stick them in the microwave for a couple of minutes.

Ahhh wait til the Aerolatte arrives ;)

i wasnt sure if microwaving them for too long would zapp the nutrients although i did do it for 15 seconds i might just do it cold next time and then nuke.

with regards to the blender its a good idea but for some strange reason maybe the washing up involved lol i get put off by thinking of having to get the blender out and do it that way i know its just physcological but i feel with the shaker its quick and simple well apart from today. the lumps wernt too bad though lol.

Ahhh wait til the Aerolatte arrives ;)

i know im gonna order one for my mum too. i know she'll be chuffed as shes always trying to make frothy coffees.

I think there will have been a rise in the sale of areolatte's lol....i ordered one yesterday.

I'm going to try the vanilla cold with coffee in....wonder if it will come close to a frapp

Has anyone ever tried to blend one of the cereal bar thingies?

no but i heard someone say they put it in the microwave i havnt tried it though.

Has anyone here ever had a glass of 'council house champagne?' (before your Exante days, of course).

You buy yourself a really cheap bottle of wine and then put it through a soda stream. Hey presto. Great drink.

At a total loss as to the relevance or point of this one :confused:

Sounds different Glyn.

My blender is a bullet so all I have to wash is one cup anyway.

Me too :) Love my wee bullet

Back