• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lunch help!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
For some reason my mind has just gone blank while figuring out tomorrows meals, what shall I have for lunch? Ideas please! Vegetarian green ones :) Not eggs though, OH bought nasty "caged" eggs and they look horrid and awfully food-dyed bright yellow lol.xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What about a cous cous salad? I have already done mine.. I buy the packet couscous, lemon and lime, tesco own... I cook mushrooms and add them then as many veg/salad as i can find :D Or maybe cook up some pasta with chopped toms/garlic/onions/mushroom then leave to cool.... Or some wholemeal rolls packed with salad?

How about jacket pot and beans. I love having this for lunch cause its so filling and no measuring out the beans. Mmmmmm

quorn mince pasta bake? - i have it nearly every day I love it!
I also have lasagne sheets rolled up and filled with quorn mince and passata inside (a bit like canneollni (sp?) with SW chips and salad!

henna!

I can do this............
yummy ideas!!

how about potato or pasta salad? Or maybe a nice warm homemade vegtable or tomato soup with a nice brown roll hexb.

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
pasta, beans & cheese :D
Or soup!

Bat Pasta with cauliflower and Brocoli? Nice Jacket potatoe x

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
pasta, beans & cheese :D
Oh don't get me back on to that! I had it nearly every day of the first 14wks I did sw lol. It's my absolute last resort, I love it too much!! Hehe

THANKYOU loads everyone, all brill ideas... think i'll give each one a go (not all today of course! Lol) xx

What did you decide on today then?? Xxxx

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Do you like Quorn? Today I had Quorn (frozen) chicken style fajita stirfried with tons of veg and I also mixed in some savoury rice!! It made enough to feed 3-4 people so I will be having some more on my night shift tonight, followed by a further portion tomorrow! It's lovely and spicy and contained just 1 syn for the whole lot (1/3 of a syn at lunchtime!!! I then had a raspberry and cranberry Mullerlight with defrosted summer fruits (Tescos frozen section). I was in heaven!! X

Funcurls that sounds lovely... Could u sort of put into bullet points what u do & use :) i would love to try it x