lunch help!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
For some reason my mind has just gone blank while figuring out tomorrows meals, what shall I have for lunch? Ideas please! Vegetarian green ones :) Not eggs though, OH bought nasty "caged" eggs and they look horrid and awfully food-dyed bright yellow lol.xx

What about a cous cous salad? I have already done mine.. I buy the packet couscous, lemon and lime, tesco own... I cook mushrooms and add them then as many veg/salad as i can find :D Or maybe cook up some pasta with chopped toms/garlic/onions/mushroom then leave to cool.... Or some wholemeal rolls packed with salad?

How about jacket pot and beans. I love having this for lunch cause its so filling and no measuring out the beans. Mmmmmm

quorn mince pasta bake? - i have it nearly every day I love it!
I also have lasagne sheets rolled up and filled with quorn mince and passata inside (a bit like canneollni (sp?) with SW chips and salad!

yummy ideas!!

how about potato or pasta salad? Or maybe a nice warm homemade vegtable or tomato soup with a nice brown roll hexb.

pasta, beans & cheese :D
Or soup!

Bat Pasta with cauliflower and Brocoli? Nice Jacket potatoe x

pasta, beans & cheese :D

Oh don't get me back on to that! I had it nearly every day of the first 14wks I did sw lol. It's my absolute last resort, I love it too much!! Hehe

THANKYOU loads everyone, all brill ideas... think i'll give each one a go (not all today of course! Lol) xx

What did you decide on today then?? Xxxx

Do you like Quorn? Today I had Quorn (frozen) chicken style fajita stirfried with tons of veg and I also mixed in some savoury rice!! It made enough to feed 3-4 people so I will be having some more on my night shift tonight, followed by a further portion tomorrow! It's lovely and spicy and contained just 1 syn for the whole lot (1/3 of a syn at lunchtime!!! I then had a raspberry and cranberry Mullerlight with defrosted summer fruits (Tescos frozen section). I was in heaven!! X

Funcurls that sounds lovely... Could u sort of put into bullet points what u do & use :) i would love to try it x

Back