Lurking for day's

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
:eek: Hi everyone! I was on minimins last year but became poorly (non diet related) I've struggled for most of this year.. choping and changing, going it alone to full on oh what the heck I don't care if I'm fat.. well that's the first fib :eek: I've been reading the posts for day's and finally decided to pop up and say hi and hopefully contribute to posts and to get some support.. as I need it.

I'm medically no longer able to do ss or ss plus.. but I sure remember how hard it can be.. I've finally setteled now at doing 810 and today is my first day proper.. I've been a bit slack for the past few weeks but now I'm back on mini's I'm hoping it will give me extra focus.. not a great start though today.. woke up full of cold.. :( so i'm having a day at home.. the water is by me.. more in the fridge and all I can do is give it a go.. please feel free to drop by and say hi.. wish me luck

hello and good luck...
maybe allow yourself a few more cals etc... until you are feeling better, then get straight into it... your body needs time to recover..
but if you are happy doing the 810 then go for it...

Hi

and welcome back!! I agree with Kes.. your body needs more energy to recover .. so maybe consider 1000 for a few days? You'll still lose but won't feel rotten.

Take care

Gg

stick in there kid and go and have a hot shower or bubble bath. Give yourself a good massage afterwards with lovely creams and lotions (this way you are treating yourself with something, at least!). This helps me x

have a bubble bath. Give yourself a good massage afterwards with lovely creams and lotions (this way you are treating yourself with something, at least!). This helps me x

I can't wait for the day I can fit in the bath without fearing i'll get stuck cos of my "childbearing hips" and move around in it without causing a tidal wave ;)

Just as well I don't have a bath :D saying that though I would really like one today.. thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have added a few bits from the 1000 plan.. not sure it's even a cold now I had my flu jab on Saturday and was fine last year but this year it's swine flu combined and I became sick within a few hours.. oh well whatever it is I still feel yuck.. have a good day everyone :)

I can't wait for the day I can fit in the bath without fearing i'll get stuck cos of my "childbearing hips" and move around in it without causing a tidal wave ;)

god, you make me howl with your definitions xx loves ya for that

I mean business.. new pic new ticker new me.. :)

A few years ago when I lost weight and was doing toning exercises, I had a bath at Mum's and shouted in horror that I had a lump on my bottom cheek:eek: she came in and said good god it's muscle.. having more of a peachy kind I didn't realise.. just as well I stick to a shower.. oh how I have missed mini's x

A lovely uncle (think socially inept farmer type) told me I had fine set of child bearing hips when I 14 or 15 ... I was traumatised!!! Lol.

Family... can't live with them and can't shoot 'em :rolleyes:

Oh god..GG those sort of comments stay with you! A relative of mine mentioned an uncle of ours last week and I cringed.. and tried to change the subject! all I could think of was the day I wore my first bra :eek: he noticed made a comment and that was it.. life long embarrassment :mad: even though it was years ago i've never felt good about them.. my friend said Gok would sort me out ha ha

I remember the first day I had a bath as an adult, I was so excited about fitting into the tub.... was sorely disappointed though as I'm 6'2" so I might have fit width ways but I was too long for the tub so was COLD! hahahaha :p

Good luck with your weightloss journey, Sarah. I'm sure you'll be fine, and will reach your goal very soon. :)

hopefully its not the jab thats making you feel rotten.

me and my wee girl got our jabs last week, no probs for me just a red leg for madam. beither of us reacted to last years regular or swine flu jabs either

Back