Lurverick's Learning to maintain diary!!!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
Well hello people!!
i got to target on 15th november and maintained it until 3rd of january where i went under and lowered my target by 3lb.

since christmas though i have stopped keeping a food diary(i had done every day from joining on 5th april to the 24th december!) and have been maintaining more by being naughty....pulling it back for a few days...being naughty etc.
now i have been scale hopping - love it!!!! - so well aware of making sure i dont go over target but i dont want to keep it like this.

my meals have been sw all the way but its extras...chocolate mainly!

i dont like this mini binges and pull it back method tbh and it makes me worry i would be more likely to fall back into bad habits.I also dont feel as in control this way.
so i decided to start myself a maintenance diary on here to keep myself on track...welcome kick up the arses and genuinely make me more accountable!!!

lets hope it works!! hope you enjoy reading my boring babbles-or at least dont fall asleep!!!! and please,please feel free to leave any comments/advice etc because i genuinely do welcome them!!

A huge congratulations to you for you sw journey! A real inspiration!

Good Luck with maintaining xx

Congrats!! Well done on reaching target and maintaining. I'm sure this diary will be an inspiration to us to get us ready for when our time comes!

Sounds like maintaining is tough but I'm sure your diary will help! We will try to give advice as best we can but I think playing the "being naughty then pulling it back" game would be sending me mad too!!

Best of luck!!! Xxxx

well i didnt go to weigh in last night but if i had id have sts so yay!!....and yes....i do know that...lol.....my scales since the day i have joined sw way back in april have performed the same!

so im happy and yesterday marked the first day i can say i have completely and honestly been 100% focused and on plan since christmas!! and you know what i actually enjoyed it and feel quite relieved to be back.

today is on course to be the same too so far...so hopefully will stay that way!

not got online for the last few days.
had a massively off plan day yesterday but it was planned and i was straight up and back on today - yay!!!

it was hubbies birthday and had pain au choc,chocolate,biscuits,an all you can eat lunch,and party buffet food!!!
omg my body objected to all the rubbish...stomach cramps like you wouldnt believe!! it seems(recent experiments-haha!) that my body likes chocolate and can deal with the odd binge but jeez it really doesnt like pizza,breads,fried stuff etc--those crammps really bloody hurt and i was awake a lot of the night dehydrated and feel decidedly sluggish today.

good job that 'sw' meals are now a way of life and day to day i wouldnt have it any other way isnt it,lol.

maintaining will definately be kept to extra b's,a's and the odd extra choccies.

going to do some meal planning today i think.

Back