Made a boo boo

doingthisforme

Well ive made a boo boo this morning and its only day 3 ;) i got on the scales and ive put a pound on ! :cry: Ive stuck to this 100% which i never thought id do so im gutted. However i do feel ok and i feel thinner lol. Defo gonna carry on and hope for a drop before weigh in. Just having shake 1 and its taking ages to go down :jelous:

the only boo boo you have made is getting on the scales ... a lot of people find their body hangs onto all the water until about day 3-4 then suddenly releases it and you will see a big drop ...... so arry on being 100 % and by weigh in you will be amazed :)

Thanks hun defo not getting on the scales till tuesday now!

And cutting down to 1 shake a day does NOT make you lose weight any quicker, infact you're more likely to STS and potentially start losing lean muscle tissue because you're effectively starving yourself, body will start to eat muscle to feed itself.

im not only having one shake a day

jfryyyy said:
And cutting down to 1 shake a day does NOT make you lose weight any quicker, infact you're more likely to STS and potentially start losing lean muscle tissue because you're effectively starving yourself, body will start to eat muscle to feed itself.

I think she said she was only on shake 1......implying it was her first of the day?

Yes nikki that right x think i may need a snooze before shake 2

doingthisforme said:
Yes nikki that right x think i may need a snooze before shake 2

No worries! What day are you on? I am on day....going well so far! X

im only on day 3 :(

must admit tho in all honesty not as bad as i expected it to be x

Glad it is going well for you! I feel loads better now that ketosis has properly hit and my face is looking slimmer already! Though I have a long way to go, am feelin good! Happy days!

I only started to drop weight on day 4! So stick to it!

Back